The Student Room Group

What marks do i need for a 2:1?

So ive just finished university and now waiting anxiously for my degree results, bigger pressure now that i need a 2:1 in order to get into a job i got offered.

Im not very good with the whole boundaries working but i know my final year is 100% so 1st, 2nd and 3rd year dont count towards my degree marks

atm im sitting on the following marks from 1st semester ( i dont know my second semester yet)

63 (10 credits)
64 (20 credits)
55 (20 credits)

i have a dissertation (30% credits) and 2 more modules worth 20 credits each to get from 2nd semester

my question is 2:1 still acheivable if i get another below 60 mark? im worried i done bad in an exam :s-smilie: any reassurances would be great :biggrin: im a trainwreck atm
You are currently just on a 2.1 (60.2) . You have 70/120 credits of unknown marks. Your degree class is very much in the air but if you do similarly (get a 2.1 in your dissertation and one 20 credit unit, and get a 55 on the other 20 credit unit) you still are very much in with a 2.1 chance.

I know it's easier said then done, but you really can't do anything at the moment so try and take your mind off things and not worry.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest