The Student Room Group

help with motivation issues

I used to be good at revising and I revise really well in school but obviously its half term so I have to be at home!
Well my motivation is at its worse I keep getting distracted its so bad! I have done half a topic today and that is really bad. I sat there for two hours doing nothing this morning and when I do try I get distracted so easily please help! How do I get motivated?!?!?!
(Also I do have a poster with the grades I wish to achieve.)
I have the same problem
Reply 2
Original post by hollyobxox
I used to be good at revising and I revise really well in school but obviously its half term so I have to be at home!
Well my motivation is at its worse I keep getting distracted its so bad! I have done half a topic today and that is really bad. I sat there for two hours doing nothing this morning and when I do try I get distracted so easily please help! How do I get motivated?!?!?!
(Also I do have a poster with the grades I wish to achieve.)

Have you had a look at these ?http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=15819-revision-tipsI found some of these ideas very helpful and highlighted the importance of focusing on one topic at a time. Especially the A* study tips section, lots of good ideas. Hope this gives you some inspiration!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending