History of Art
English Lit
Maths :colonhash:

Least
Further Maths
Maths
Physics
English Language

Doesn't mean Physics in general isn't fun, in fact the opposite, it's just that it's seemingly boring at a-level.
Original post by 8472
Most fun= Electronics
Middle= Maths
Least= Computing

what did u get at each for gcse and what are u on course for now and what are u doing at uni i suposse computer science?
Original post by radprincess
From most to least:
Maths
Chemistry
Biology/Accounting

what did u get at each for gcse and what are u on course for now and what are u doing at uni
Original post by MintyMilk
Further Maths
Maths
Physics
English Language

Doesn't mean Physics in general isn't fun, in fact the opposite, it's just that it's seemingly boring at a-level.

what did u get at each for gcse and what are u on course for now and what are u doing at uni
Original post by youreanutter

You asked me this a while ago in a different thread, and I answered.

Keep a record of who you've already asked... Please.
Reply 9
what did u get at each for gcse and what are u on course for now and what are u doing at uni i suposse computer science?

I didn't do electronics or computing for GCSE. I did ICT though. And of course maths. I got an A in maths (5marks from A* twice) and also did Additional Maths (lets not mention the grade :lol:)

I haven't decided on what at uni yet. Each day it changed between computer science and maths. Probably end up doing a joint one. :yep:

Grades i'm going to end up with, no idea.. my AS results were terrible so retaking lots of exams.
Most fun: Biology
Middle: English Literature
Least: Geography (although I still enjoy it)
Further Maths
Maths
Chemistry
Physics

Critical Thinking
Reply 12
Biology
Maths

Chemistry

Literature

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lukejoshjames
Further Maths
Maths
Chemistry
Physics

Critical Thinking

Original post by VeepFan
Biology
Maths

Chemistry

Literature

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rank your threads in order of most old to still very old

Posted from TSR Mobile
biology
chemistry
maths (gotta do the whole A level in a year, bleegh)
physics (don't even get me started lol)

:smile:
Wow this is depressing... I've realised I find all my subjects equally boring. :P
Physics - great problem solving. OCR comes up with original questions that require you to really understand the subject to answer them.
Maths - Also problem solving, but most of it is formulated, copy+pasting expressions
Chemistry - Bland, formulated

GCSE I got 4 A*s, 5AS, 2Bs and a C (didn't really work hard enough and left everything to the last minute lol), but A Levels I'm on track for 4 As (no idea about critical thinking though). For uni I hope to do maths, but I still have to think about it. What do you hope to do at uni?

Quick Reply

Latest