The Student Room Group

Bilo2 urgent advice needed

Hey guys so I'm just thinking is it worth continuing to revise and remember content or shall i go straight to past papers have i even got time to do past papers since the exam is on monday. I'm worried I may have let it too late :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by kandykissesxox
Hey guys so I'm just thinking is it worth continuing to revise and remember content or shall i go straight to past papers have i even got time to do past papers since the exam is on monday. I'm worried I may have let it too late :frown:

No you havent it never late untill the day of exam day if i were you do both revise on the topic and look for past papers on that topic btw i advice you to look at the examiners report
I'm in the same situation as you. I think its best revise the content and maybe do a past paper if you have time. You can't answer the questions without knowing your stuff.
Original post by layla.k
No you havent it never late untill the day of exam day if i were you do both revise on the topic and look for past papers on that topic btw i advice you to look at the examiners report

thank you so much!
Cover the content definitely! Then even if you can't cover past papers at least look at a few to get an idea of how the layout is! Good luck
Posted from TSR Mobile
Go through the past papers.You will cover the entire course,just do every past paper possible.
thank you so much!

https://6e169229cd1764777398d0b4338ac5dbb77c600e.googledrive.com/host/0B1ZiqBksUHNYZ1dqZm10YldibVk/Key%20Points%20-%20Unit%202%20AQA%20Biology%20A-Level.pdf Go through this,write up the key points, should take you an hour max.

Then do past papers, mark them and areas where you're clearly struggling go over in the book.
Original post by Mr_Cupcakes
https://6e169229cd1764777398d0b4338ac5dbb77c600e.googledrive.com/host/0B1ZiqBksUHNYZ1dqZm10YldibVk/Key%20Points%20-%20Unit%202%20AQA%20Biology%20A-Level.pdf Go through this,write up the key points, should take you an hour max.

Then do past papers, mark them and areas where you're clearly struggling go over in the book.

do these notes cover everything that I need?
do these notes cover everything that I need?

I just looked at them, and I believe they summarise it all quite well! I agree perhaps you should just read these and try past papers. From past papers you will know exactly what your weaknesses are
Original post by daisychain_
I'm in the same situation as you. I think its best revise the content and maybe do a past paper if you have time. You can't answer the questions without knowing your stuff.

Me too, what have we been doing all this time? :frown:

Past papers is the way to go though, if you have any questions you can then refer to a textbook and go over the key points.
Original post by Bhavika22
I just looked at them, and I believe they summarise it all quite well! I agree perhaps you should just read these and try past papers. From past papers you will know exactly what your weaknesses are

ok thank you!!
Reply 12
Any ideas on the main topic which may come up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending