The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Explain please
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in a relationship and my gf wants me to do it although she doesn't say. Is it really that bad and is it really that important?

How do you know she wants it, if she does not say? o_o
Please don't call it "licking out", that sounds like polishing off a yoghurt pot! :rofl:

How do you know she wants to do it if you haven't talked about it? It's not for everyone and genitals are never going to taste like ice cream, but I don't think you'll know until you try, really.
Original post by SecretDuck
Urban Dictionary says it means "eating pussy".

OK, good. :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in a relationship and my gf wants me to do it although she doesn't say. Is it really that bad and is it really that important?

I find licking out pretty fun tbh, I don't see what is so bad about it. I'm assuming you guys are in an intimate relationship, I really don't see the problem with going down on her. If she loves it, you benefit anyway. Just like every guy loves a girl who gives good head (btw if she's giving you head then you really should reciprocate), girls love it too.

Original post by QueenAryela
How do you know she wants it, if she does not say? o_o

Non-verbal communication, or the "Say one thing but mean another" treatment I'm assuming.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's really not that bad, the idea that it always smells of fish is ridiculously overblown, it never has in my experience. It's probably as important to her as her sucking you off is important to you. You can't not reciprocate. If there's nothing to reciprocate it's okay not to do it though.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly

Blates @fallen_acorns tbh. He's been away from his missus for so long.
Use a lube with a strawberry or some other type of sweet flavor to it if you're afraid of the taste. Clit tastes fine, but vagina will need lots of lube if you want to lick inside of it cause it's acidic.
If you're not licking her, don't expect her to lick you.
Don't be revolting, Darling! I wouldn't lick a German if he was glazed in honey
Licking out can be fun and get you a good response -- if you know what you're doing. Like someone else already mentioned, use some flavoured lube or alternatively (if your girl can handle it, some find the sensation overwhelming or uncomfortable) chomp on some breath mints immediately before oral action.

Original post by TornadoGR4
Don't be revolting, Darling! I wouldn't lick a German if he was glazed in honey

Nurse Fleischer-Baum would contradict you sir. :colone:
Not the best taste. Not the worst. Just hope she's had a bath recently lol.

Great fun to watch them squirm underneath you though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The taste thing is a myth (unless you have some kind of issue). it doesn't really taste of anything, just skin I guess.

You don't have to do it, OP. Only do what you feel comfortable with!

Personally, I love it! There's nothing more great than knowing you are giving pleasure to someone you care about :-)
Reply 15
you cant expect to receive if you're not willing to give.
Reply 16
Original post by Pimped Butterfly

Yes I'm sure @Depleted is very informed on the matter
Reply 17
Original post by difeo
Yes I'm sure @Depleted is very informed on the matter

omg :rofl:
Lol OP why wouldn't you? As long as you fancy your girlfriend, it is a sight to behold from down there! She'd need to be shaved n all though.
Original post by Maid Marian
If you're not licking her, don't expect her to lick you.

:K:

Latest

Trending

Trending