The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
Oh i put in the effort, i just end up going for the wrong girls i think like the following.

Shallow girls who aint interested in me because i wear glasses, or because they prefer bad boy looks and all that.

I only see you as a good friend sort of girl is the other one.

Dont get disheartened, just keep up your efforts. As soon as you think a girl isnt interested, move onto the next. However dont work in your social circles or you'll find yourself getting a reputation. If I asked you how many girls you'd made an effort with in the past year, I bet the answer wouldnt be any more than 5...
Nix!
No, it's not abnormal, which is why I'm taking you up on it. Be more careful how you word things in future.

Making out the OP is in a minority will only make him feel like he's in a very small boat, it does not help in any shape or form unless he's made a concious desicion to hold onto his virginity.

You act like sleeping around is something to be proud of. He should be happy that he can control himself and is waiting for the right person, not upset about it. My post is letting him know that it's fine and that he'll gain a lot more respect from girls than those people who sleep around. Seriously, if you have no morals then losing your virginity is pretty easy for anyone, but the OP sounds like he's keeping himself for the right person.
Reply 22
Anonymous
You would think so, but wouldnt it show in bed anyway??

Well when you get to know her better then you could tell her before hand. Just..don't make it a big deal - alot of people are virgins at this age.
Reply 23
Sephiroth
You act like sleeping around is something to be proud of. He should be happy that he can control himself and is waiting for the right person, not upset about it. My post is letting him know that it's fine and that he'll gain a lot more respect from girls than those people who sleep around. Seriously, if you have no morals then losing your virginity is pretty easy for anyone, but the OP sounds like he's keeping himself for the right person.

No, the OP seems like he isn't getting any because he wears glasses or is 'friendship' (ie NO, but I've not got the heart to tell you) material; not that he doesn't want any.
Reply 24
Not at all - it gives the impression that you're quite choosy and haven't found anyone you like enough yet, so if you want a girl she might well be flattered that she's drawn you out.
These endless virgin threads are making me go loopy.

When you meet that special someone, who likes/loves you enough to want to sleep with you, they won't give a flying **** how many people you've slept with! If they're put off then they don't care about you anyway! This gets stressed every time someone asks your question :smile:
Reply 26
bunthulhu
These endless virgin threads are making me go loopy.

When you meet that special someone, who likes/loves you enough to want to sleep with you, they won't give a flying **** how many people you've slept with! If they're put off then they don't care about you anyway! This gets stressed every time someone asks your question :smile:

I predict a surge in them come mid-february.
Nix!
I predict a surge in them come mid-february.

:eek: NOOOoooooOoOoOoOOOoooo!!!!!

*Faint*
Reply 28
I think i'll just start replying with "VIRGIN!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!". That should make them go away...

Latest

Trending

Trending