The Student Room Group

HELP: Tattoos in Corfu?

Hello,Me and my girlfriend are going on Holiday to Corfu in September, and we wanted to get a tattoo to commemorate our first holiday together. Obviously this could result in some dodgy and un-hygienic results, so does anyone know any good tattooists?We are staying in Marbella Beach Resort in the Agios Ioannis Peristeron area!
Reply 1
Original post by dancurzon
Hello,Me and my girlfriend are going on Holiday to Corfu in September, and we wanted to get a tattoo to commemorate our first holiday together. Obviously this could result in some dodgy and un-hygienic results, so does anyone know any good tattooists?We are staying in Marbella Beach Resort in the Agios Ioannis Peristeron area!

I'd advise asking this over here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g189458-Corfu_Ionian_Islands-Vacations.html

I am from Greece, but I definitely can't help you on this matter.

Best of luck and have a nice time there :smile:
Meh Rhodes is much better.. Trust me I'm Greek :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by theo1jinx
Meh Rhodes is much better.. Trust me I'm Greek :wink:

Santorini is the king (or queen actually) !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Stefan*
Santorini is the king (or queen actually) !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh it depends on who you are travelling with. Santorini is perfect for couples romantic stuff etc, but there are better places to go with friends imo :biggrin:
Tbh you shouldn't go corfu, go malia instead it's great for couples. It's like venice, so romantic. Have a nice time.
Reply 6
I asked a question to get some freakin' advice, not to be slated on my holiday location choice.

Maybe I didn't like the look of Malia, and couldn't afford Rhodes? Don't ****ing comment on it, if you're just going to be rude and say 'Oh you shouldn't have gone here' because at the end of the day Corfu is where WE DECIDED to go.

Like I said, anyone know any decent tattooists?
Reply 7
I asked a question to get some freakin' advice, not to be slated on my holiday location choice.

Maybe I didn't like the look of Malia, and couldn't afford Rhodes? Don't ****ing comment on it, if you're just going to be rude and say 'Oh you shouldn't have gone here' because at the end of the day Corfu is where WE DECIDED to go.

Perhaps you should work on your manners before visiting Greece.

You won't get advice here. Go to the link I provided.
Reply 8
Original post by *Stefan*
Perhaps you should work on your manners before visiting Greece.

You won't get advice here. Go to the link I provided.

I've already posted at the link you said mate, cheers for that.

I'm not being rude, but I asked for advice on tattooists in the area, not for people to tell me where I should and shouldn't be going on holiday. I don't really care for their opinions, me and my girlfriend chose where we wanted to go because that's where we liked. It's no option for other people to butt in.

Original post by bassbabe
Tbh you shouldn't go corfu, go malia instead it's great for couples. It's like venice, so romantic. Have a nice time.

oh my god, you're so rude.
It's a forum, we comment on random things that no one asked for.

she didn't say anything rude she just made a passing comment. You need to get your behavior sorted out.
(edited 8 years ago)

Wooii calm down, I was being sarcastic mate. Anyone with a few brain cells knows that malia is mental. Hope that corfu ticket is one way. Don't come back until you've learnt some basic manners. Now I'll just patiently wait for you to send me an abusive reply.
Reply 11
Original post by bassbabe
Wooii calm down, I was being sarcastic mate. Anyone with a few brain cells knows that malia is mental. Hope that corfu ticket is one way. Don't come back until you've learnt some basic manners. Now I'll just patiently wait for you to send me an abusive reply.

Me and my girlfriend have chosen to go to this certain place because it's where we want to go. We don't want to go to Malia for a mental time, were just going to relax, go for a swim and a tan and have a few drinks - not to go out on the lash.

I don't understand how I've come across as so rude, baring in mind I asked for advice on tattoo places, not too be slated on my choice of location and that's all I've got.

Plus for the whole 'one way ticket', I'm pretty sure we will never cross paths, and even if we do we won't recognise each other, so there's nothing to worry about :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending