The Student Room Group

Manchester United Best Club in the World

Manchester United is bigger and better than all other football clubs in the world.

United have the best fans in the world.
Biggest stadium in the toughest league.
Best managers ever in Sir Matt and Sir Alex and now Louis Van Gaal.
Many great players.
Most fans in the world.
A great history and the future is bright.
Won many trophies.

The list goes on and on but what I want to say is that Manchester United is the greatest club to ever exist and is the best football club in the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lmao
Real Madrid are unquestionably bigger as are Barcelona, Ajax, AC Milan and maybe more clubs.

Aston Villa are older and were ahead on honours before whiskey nose took over.

You actually have some of the worst fans in the world. I respect the lads from Manchester following their club but if you're not from there, or are from Asia, your opinion means **** all and you are an imposter.
Rofl
"Best fans in the world"

like, a quarter of all Man Utd fans tried switching allegiance after last season. Ebo's transfer request seemed nailed on until it broke down in the 11th hour
This type of attitude from Manchester United fans is exactly why the club is hated so much.
Reply 6
Original post by Wilfred Little
Real Madrid are unquestionably bigger as are Barcelona, Ajax, AC Milan and maybe more clubs.

You actually have some of the worst fans in the world. I respect the lads from Manchester following their club but if you're not from there, or are from Asia, your opinion means **** all and you are an imposter.

Ajax aren't bigger, certainly not unquestionably
Original post by difeo
Ajax aren't bigger, certainly not unquestionably

How many European Cups have they won? And leagues?

I don't care how many glory hunting pricks from the far east wear their shirt ftr.
Reply 8
How many European Cups have they won? And leagues?

I don't care how many glory hunting pricks from the far east wear their shirt ftr.

Leagues aren't a good measure given the quality difference between the leagues. No ones claiming Rangers and River Plate are bigger than Real and Barca for example.

They have one more European Cup than United, close enough to look at other aspects rather than that being enough. Fair enough if they were 7 ahead like Real, but not 1. Or were Nottingham Forest a bigger club than Barcelona until 2006? Feyenoord currently bigger than Arsenal and Atletico?
Original post by difeo
Leagues aren't a good measure given the quality difference between the leagues. No ones claiming Rangers and River Plate are bigger than Real and Barca for example.

They have one more European Cup than United, close enough to look at other aspects rather than that being enough. Fair enough if they were 7 ahead like Real, but not 1. Or were Nottingham Forest a bigger club than Barcelona until 2006? Feyenoord currently bigger than Arsenal and Atletico?

Like? How many knobs from outside the north west jumped on the bandwagon?

Yes all those clubs who have won more can claim to be bigger are you mad.

As I said, the actual MANCS are top lads, the rest of you frauds can piss off.
Rangers are a massive club btw.
Reply 11
Like? How many knobs from outside the north west jumped on the bandwagon?

Yes all those clubs who have won more can claim to be bigger are you mad.

As I said, the actual MANCS are top lads, the rest of you frauds can piss off.

Worldwide fanbase is one, yeah. Actual attendance at games is more important though. Also the fact that Ajax are worth less than 10% of what United are.

They can claim it all they want lol, but no one will agree with them other than the more deluded fans of the other clubs who would be considered bigger by that measure.

Rangers are a massive club btw.

Never claimed otherwise
Man U fans are s***. They're almost as plastic as Real Madrid fans.

Majority of them are gloryhunters from London.
Reply 14
Manchester United have the most rivals and teams always give 200% against us unlike teams like arsenal and Chelsea where teams would give 50%.

Manchester United is the best club in the world one way or another.

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ Wtf is this crap
Original post by realcloud
Manchester United have the most rivals and teams always give 200% against us unlike teams like arsenal and Chelsea where teams would give 50%.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by realcloud

Posted from TSR Mobile

So the number of rivals dictates how good a club is??

Not a chance are United the best club in the world imo
Reply 18
United probably are in the top 3 biggest in the world.

In this country their supporters in terms of noise have been the best home and away over the past two years.

Ajax? Lol. You missed off Liverpool from your list, no doubt deliberately.

Your definition is antiquated.

Quick Reply

Latest