The Student Room Group

Why do people hate you just because you are better than them?

I am better at everything than most people yet I notice I get a lot of haters due to my success?

Like the other week while playing a game of 5's I laughed at this loser on the other team who tripped over the ball like a moron

Then he tried to fight me and I was like 'come ahead mate so us what you got'. As expected the pussy did nothing.

If somebody was better than me at something I wowouldn't hate them I would respect them. Though very few people are better than me at anything.

That is probably why I am a winner at life.

Scroll to see replies

You have low EQ
Reply 2
Original post by Magnus Taylor
You have low EQ

Bs.

I just live in reality.
Original post by ngb9320
Bs.

I just live in reality.

of all the examples to demonstrate your superiority you choose a game of footy? :rofl: Let's be real you're not the smartest crayon in the box.
I am curious as to how you are successful and a winner.
Reply 5
Original post by Quantex
I am curious as to how you are successful and a winner.

I succeed at most things I do.
Reply 6
Original post by ngb9320
I am better at everything than most people yet I notice I get a lot of haters due to my success?

Like the other week while playing a game of 5's I laughed at this loser on the other team who tripped over the ball like a moron

Then he tried to fight me and I was like 'come ahead mate so us what you got'. As expected the pussy did nothing.

If somebody was better than me at something I wowouldn't hate them I would respect them. Though very few people are better than me at anything.

I totally agree with you, people would never be happy or proud of your success these days because some are jealous and some just don't care and go along with the crowd and start hating on you.
Original post by ngb9320
I succeed at most things I do.

If you had said you've just run an ultra marathon before breakfast and we're about to spend another day on your one man Internet startup (valued at $50 million), I would conced that you are one of life's winners.

But responding with "I succeed at most things I do" is just insipid and banal. It makes you sound mediocre. If you truly are better than most, you really need to learn how to sell yourself.
Original post by ngb9320

By creating this thread about how you're better than other people makes you seem so pretentious
Reply 9
Please can you mention your other fields of success aside from being a good footballer?
Original post by ngb9320

(edited 4 years ago)
Kim Jong Un clapping - VERY GOOD COME I CLAP FOR YOU.jpg
Original post by ngb9320

I know the feeling mate #WINNING, but you'd probably be a hater too if you ever meet me - so don't blame them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Haters gonna hate_Regular show
Reply 13
Original post by ngb9320

How did a winner end up dragging himself to the student room to ask why he was "winning"? :/

Spoiler

Just think for a second you've got it wrong. It's not that you're better than them, it's that you're arrogant and rude to others
Original post by TARS
How did a winner end up dragging himself to the student room to ask why he was "winning"? :/

That isn't a very bright question lol.
Original post by ngb9320

But if that was me, you would have gotten a broken jaw and 2 black eyes.
A great reward for a winner of 'most things'
Keep a humble approach but be confident in your abilities.
Reply 18
Original post by Zenarthra
That isn't a very bright question lol.

Sorry, what? If you're going to throw a half-witted attempt to criticise me then you should at least give a valid explanation as to why.
Original post by ngb9320

I laughed at this loser on the other team who tripped over the ball like a moron.

As expected the pussy did nothing.

image.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest