The Student Room Group

White privilege/superiority complex at its finest

my holiday>than their desperate life
This is so disgusting image.jpg
Attachment not found

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I read the too this morning reminded me of
[video="youtube;j0GmfZLMRzM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0GmfZLMRzM[/video]
Reply 2
Best start laying out camp beds and a soup kitchen in your living room then

Your own home > their desperate life
Reply 3
Also where does it mention that the holiday makers are white?
Original post by Reue

:rofl:

you tried it

Only people with white privilege would describe that situation as disgusting/hellhole also the daily mail caters to white people
Reply 5
Original post by Daenerys...

Only people with white privilege would describe that situation as disgusting/hellhole also the daily mail caters to white people

Can we perhaps stop the racist comments?
Original post by queen-bee
my holiday>than their desperate life
This is so disgusting image.jpg
Attachment not found

They have a point to be fair. It's designed for holidays and not for refugees. God knows what diseases and medical conditions they've taken with them as well. And they don't even have running water or proper conditions so they should definitely be moved somewhere else and medically checked.
Reply 7
Original post by Reue

Yes you should already know they're white because of the daily mail. They are the most racist paper
Reply 8
Original post by BioStudentx
They have a point to be fair. It's designed for holidays and not for refugees. God knows what diseases and medical conditions they've taken with them as well. And they don't even have running water or proper conditions so they should definitely be moved somewhere else and medically checked.

Oh man,I'm so sorry. What was I thinking? It must be so hard for them trying to enjoy their holiday when all these immigrants who have fled wars are trying to find a place to eat and sleep.
Oh man,I'm so sorry. What was I thinking? It must be so hard for them trying to enjoy their holiday when all these immigrants who have fled wars are trying to find a place to eat and sleep.

It's getting a little boring having refugees running away from third-world Islamic countries. Am I supposed to act surprised now?
Reply 10
Original post by Reue
Best start laying out camp beds and a soup kitchen in your living room then

Your own home > their desperate life

I would happily accommodate my fellow syRians
Reply 11
Original post by BioStudentx
It's getting a little boring having refugees running away from third-world Islamic countries. Am I supposed to act surprised now?

Get over yourself
Reply 12
Yes you should already know they're white because of the daily mail. They are the most racist paper

You're talking crap.

And even if the readers of daily mail were 100% white; it doesn't mean those in the article are also white. Or are you trying to claim the daily mail only writes about white people? Either way: you're wrong.
I see the point you're making OP, but I sure as hell wouldn't be impressed either if I went on holiday to be surrounded by several refugees.. Does that make me white now?
Get over yourself

You just want a reason to complain. I suggested that they are moved, given running water and medically checked and you still came at me with a hostile comment regarding white privilege. You seem to want to attack white people more than you care about your own people.
Reply 15
I would happily accommodate my fellow syRians

Why only Syrians? :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Original post by Reue
You're talking crap.

And even if the readers of daily mail were 100% white; it doesn't mean those in the article are also white. Or are you trying to claim the daily mail only writes about white people? Either way: you're wrong.

Yes white people and the problems faced because of immigrants taking over their countries etc. a newspaper for the 'white struggle'
(edited 8 years ago)
I think everyone needs to get off their high horse. If you were enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon at your home, and suddenly you had to accommodate a handful of refugees, you wouldn't be pleased.
Reply 18
Original post by Vegito
Racism will always stay a main factor for white people since they are pioneers of starting it all.

Amen
Original post by Vegito
Racism will always stay a main factor for white people since they are pioneers of starting it all.

You're extremely ignorant if you think that only whites can be racist, or that whites "started it".

Quick Reply

Latest