The Student Room Group

OCR F292 - Que Rico LTD (QRL) - Potential Q's/Discussion

Was looking to see if anyone has and ideas about potential questions likely to come up in the exam and what topic areas you are focusing on in preparation for it.
not much discussion about this exam anywhere unfortunately. what do you think will come up? we have the figures for payback/ARR calculations for the marketing campaign and the ovens so that should get you level 3. i also think that a labour turnover question will come up, with us having to calculate or give reasons for the labour turnover and how QRL could reduce it. im sure there will also be a question regarding which direction QRL should go in regards to the ovens or the marketing campaign, and we will have to use qualitative factors and quantitative factors to explain this, giving reasonsing and evaluation for the decision.
Original post by neal95
not much discussion about this exam anywhere unfortunately. what do you think will come up? we have the figures for payback/ARR calculations for the marketing campaign and the ovens so that should get you level 3. i also think that a labour turnover question will come up, with us having to calculate or give reasons for the labour turnover and how QRL could reduce it. im sure there will also be a question regarding which direction QRL should go in regards to the ovens or the marketing campaign, and we will have to use qualitative factors and quantitative factors to explain this, giving reasonsing and evaluation for the decision.

Totally agree mate. I also feel there could be a question on operations management and in particular how Amy's management affects the business, I.e employee motivation etc
Original post by Basedgodmonk
Totally agree mate. I also feel there could be a question on operations management and in particular how Amy's management affects the business, I.e employee motivation etc

yeah i think thats likely aswell, especially how she is focused on "the bottom line" and her actions in slimming down the trainee initiatives and the integrated IT system which is contributing to the lack of motivation and increased labour turnover, particularly in relation to the workforce who are in age group 36-45 (14%) and 46+ (12%).

do you have any calculations for the profit and loss account/ balance sheet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending