The Student Room Group

Question for Ladies????

Just a question which I think will have interesting responses.
Would you date/ have a relationship with a guy who in his 20s is balding or bald?

Also, do younger women 20s, take any interest in the facial features that a bald guy may have or any of his other nice features or the baldness a complete no no for girls and Ladies in their 20s, even if the guy has nice other features?

Interested to see what you ladies say!
Reply 1
You know some people can pull off a bald head really well! And facial features like a slight beard (not a long one :/) is nice but I've never quite seen it with a bald head. For most girls I really think it comes down to the personality rather than the physicality tbh
Reply 2
If I liked the guy and had a connection with him, I wouldn't care if he was balding or bald. Some guys can pull the look off well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bald is alpha (srs)
only Zayn Malik
Yes, if I was attracted to him overall and like him as a person I wouldn't much care about the balding.
Reply 6
oh hell NAAAWWW
Reply 7
Original post by Spock's Socks
If I liked the guy and had a connection with him, I wouldn't care if he was balding or bald. Some guys can pull the look off well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what about this???:biggrin:
I think hair is preferable at that age, but I wouldn't mind at all if they were balding or bald, all that matters is that they are nice and have a good personality really! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Shakz
oh hell NAAAWWW

Ok haha, so is balding a complete turn off, even if the guy has an alright face?
Original post by SceneKid17
only Zayn Malik

Hes not bald though, he just got a buzz cut didnt he?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Ok haha, so is balding a complete turn off, even if the guy has an alright face?

Unles its DWAYNE JOHNSON then YES A BIG TURN OFF.....
Original post by Shakz
Unles its DWAYNE JOHNSON then YES A BIG TURN OFF.....

Ah ok, what about an ugly guy with hair and an alright looking guy with no hair?
Reply 13
Original post by anonymous
ah ok, what about an ugly guy with hair and an alright looking guy with no hair?

....neither lol
As long as they were confident about it. t's not something that can be helped, so just 'own it', as they say. I'm not going to lie and say it's a preference, but if I was attracted to other things about them (facial features, body, personality), it wouldn't particularly matter to me.
Original post by Shakz
....neither lol

Thats kinda shallow don't you think

Nothing wrong with beauty requirements whether they be from girls or guys.
Reply 17

well, if you show me a pic....thats the best way to say really
Hes not bald though, he just got a buzz cut didnt he?

he is kinda in a way.... but either way hes Zayn Malik so it doesn't matter <33333
Interested to see what you ladies say!

i really don't mind... if he works the bald look why not... but if you're balding that bit dodgy because why would you let yourself go like that.

i'm actually 18.. and i think i fall in the category of the younger women 20s. majority do take interest in the features of any guy... but first your behaviour speaks louder than your words... honestly ii think it depends on your preference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending