The Student Room Group

who was the first person you ever liked

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Some girl in one of my classes
Original post by Foo.mp3
What was the name of the first person you ever liked btw, lady Zahra?

I used to like(well I say like but was more like a friendship thing) was with a Shiite Lebanese boy who lived on thurloe square,who doesn't live too far from my house but in the end I wasn't allowed to hang out with him because my of my dad.

But I would say the first guy that I actually liked so much would be Ricardo de Luca,my ex Italian hunk.met on a family holiday cruise when I was 14 and it was practically a fairy tale come true for me
I was around 8/9 and he was in my class when i was living in Lebanon. His name was Daniel and was such a sweet little kid. Unfortunately he was killed during the 2006 war,I was heartbroken for ages :frown:
His name was Brandon and I ended up disliking him quite a bit.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Aww, what do you mean because of your dad? :sad:

That's so romantic :daydreaming:

I wasn't allowed to spend time with him in the end or be alone with him.

It is one of the many reasons I'm a different person today and the death of my parents combined all I'm a year,my head and heart could burst but I'm going to keep my cool cause **** depression
Original post by childofthesun
I was around 8/9 and he was in my class when i was living in Lebanon. His name was Daniel and was such a sweet little kid. Unfortunately he was killed during the 2006 war,I was heartbroken for ages :frown:

I'm sorry ya habibti,The Lebanese guy was on holiday in Lebanon at the time too. Allah was good to him and he managed to make it back in one piece alhamdulilah.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Why was that?

You have had it tough but you have also been blessed with something truly wonderful to focus on, a means to clear your head and heal your heart :hugs:

My father was wary that we were spending a lot of time together,he would invite me to his house and play with all his other male friends and teach me about Shia Islam and once invited me to his friend's circumcision party and my dad lost the plot. I think he was afraid I would be taken advantage of by Arab men or worse for him be forcefully converted to Islam.

I am with you on that! It truly is a blessing to have someone that cares so much for you. The reason I have the strength to face everyday,just because of Jesus and this one person who makes that much more bearable in the absence of my parents and a Living in a lonely house <3
Original post by Foo.mp3
Fair play, probably right not to want you to get in with the wrong crowd at such a tender age

Amen :jebus:

I was taken to southern Switzerland for 2 weeks to help him forget about me,my dad was overprotective like that and my mother always had his back so it wasn't like I could argue with them both.
Every time I like someone new, I feel like they're the first person I've ever liked :smile:
Ah dayumm I remember my first crush so well! So much happened between us..... I remember I started liking him in y5 all the way to y10 then we had sex haha! He actually looked like Brooklyn Beckham! we were so close then he left school and moved to Canada! I cried :frown: not spoken to him since then
Hannah in year 4
Reply 71
Some guy when I was in year 10.
I'm glad we never got together in the end because it would have never worked out.
my best mate's mum
Kirk from corrie
my dad :love: David age 36 at the time
dEBBIE IN yEAR 8
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Oh, she was the fairest maid that ever graced this earth with her footsteps. She had such exquisite and radiant hair, the colour of spun gold. Her eyes were two glittering emeralds, as green as the wild mountain meadows. She had lips of the deepest red, akin to two roses, and what jokes she could say! Even the wild birds would chirrup with amusement at the sound. Not to mention her divine voice, that would make angels weep with jealousy. The sun itself rises to hear her melodious tones. Her touch was so soft, that it put even the whitest clouds to shame.

:biggrin:

Reminds me of messages I used to get on POF, haha.

Mine was a boy called Jack in primary school. We went on a CBBC gameshow together!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending