The Student Room Group

I'm a Fool (unprotected sex)..

Well, more than a fool really. More like a ****ing ******.
I had sex with my boyfriend of 8 weeks on Friday, without any protection.
I'm confused, because he said we were going to wait about 2 months at least before that sort of thing, but I got drunk and it happened.
I've had Levonelle, so hopefully it'll be alright? We're both virgins of course, and I trust him. I'm going to go to the doctors in a few weeks, just to make sure I'm alright.
The relationship was going so well before, I think I'm in love. I just don't want it to become just about the sex from now on. I still hurt from it, even though he was as gentle as possible.
Reply 1
If your virgins i cant see what the problem is about..really.

If you are worried the go the doctors but like i said: if it was your first time together then ther shouldnt be anything to worry about as in STD/STIs!
And your right to go and get the morning after pill.
Just dont get drunk next time! Isnt 8 weeks 2 months?
Reply 2
You cant turn back the clock. Its good that you're being responcible going to the doctors and taking the morning after pill. Try not to worry too much
Reply 3
Well 8 weeks is 2 months, right? So it wasn't completely premature :smile: Admittedly unprotected sex was not the best idea (although virgins tend to be pretty safe std-wise) but you were sensible about it after what with the levonelle and planning a trip to the doctor, so try not to let it ruin your special night - you both did lose your virginity to one another after all! And as it was your first time, it does often hurt, so don't worry about that. The pain shouldn't be too bad any more, though?

There's no reason your relationship would suddenly be all about sex, either. Sex shouldn't change anything - except bring you closer :smile: Don't worry.

Hope all is alright, just keep your head on straight, try not to worry, and be a little more sensible next time :wink:
Reply 4
At least you took the right precutioins for you afterwards :smile:

And don't worry the relationship won't become all about sex if you don't want it to. You don't have to have sex every time you see eachother...really you don't! Unless of course you want to! :smile:
Reply 5
And FFS watch that you dont get so drunk you don't do it again.
8 weeks is about 2 months. And why the **** would the relationship suddenly become about sex? Doesn't sound like you have a good opinion about your b/f.
Reply 7
Honestly, you have nothing to worry about, but go to the doctors just to be sure, if the relationship wasnt all about sex before it shoudln't be now? A lot of the time it hurts virgins, and it hurt me the next couple of times I had sex too. If you havent had your period when you are meant to have it then go to the doctors asap. I has unproected sex with my flat mate on Friday, we were the only two people back after xmas and we got drunk....I took the pill but am still going to the doctors to get checked out within the next couple of weeks.
Reply 8
bunthulhu
So it wasn't completely premature :smile:

It probably was... :rofl:
Reply 9
Trigger
And FFS watch that you dont get so drunk you don't do it again.

Wise words, Trigger!! :p:

To the OP: You're doing all the right things, getting yourself checked out and everything. And don't stress about the relationship changing, just talk to your b/f and make sure he knows that even though you've slept together the once, you still want to do other activities. Use the experience to bring you closer together, and don't forget that you can be intimate without having sex. Practice, after all, makes perfect, and the more you just play & explore, the better it will be because you'll know how better how to satisfy each other when you do have full intercourse.
Reply 10
It probably was... :rofl:

I shouldn't be so immature but...hahaha.
Rep for you.
Reply 11
go doc or them GUMs things

Latest

Trending

Trending