The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
s m h
s r s
o m d
Reply 3
While this is progress i look forward to whenever we get a full investigation. Bradford will make Rotherham look tame.
Original post by Zargabaath

Religion of Peace

Not real muslims

OP is racist by posting this

White privilege

/thread

This

Religion of Peace

Not real muslims

White privilege

/thread

:biggrin:
sitting in my warm seat with popcorn waiting for this thread to turn all racist

Religion of Peace

Not real muslims

White privilege

/thread

got there before me

Religion of Peace

Not real muslims

White privilege

/thread

absolute rubbish
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32413502

What about the white gang will you make a thread regarding thier vile abuse?
"Nobody found guilty of anything because they haven't been to trial yet".

In many ways, although it's interesting to know what's happening, it'd be nice to not make too much of these things until something substantive actually happens.
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
absolute rubbish

Yes, all off those excuses are absolute rubbish

Religion of Peace

Not real muslims

White privilege

/thread

killers, rapists, abusers, kidnappers, cannibals and sick people in general have no skin colour or religion ascribed to them so cut this nonsense. Every crime a Muslim person or other minorities do gets so much more coverage in the media because it's part of their propaganda to blame all the wrong doing to a certain group of people and befoul their name. It's so transparent and you know it :colonhash:
Original post by Hatsune Miku
killers, rapists, abusers, kidnappers, cannibals and sick people in general have no skin colour or religion ascribed to them so cut this nonsense. Every crime a Muslim person or other minorities do gets so much more coverage in the media because it's part of their propaganda to blame all the wrong doing to a certain group of people and befoul their name. It's so transparent and you know it :colonhash:

k keep believing that
Original post by Gladiator12345
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32413502

What about the white gang will you make a thread regarding thier vile abuse?

you see OP and those bigots that point fingers in this thread and in this whole chat room are blind to anything white people do. They'll rage about what a 'Muslim' did and make numerous threads expressing their outrage. An attack made by a Muslim person is labeled as ''TERRORIST ATTACK'' but when a white person does it it's dismissed as ''MENTALLY DISTURBED'' if that isn't ignorance I don't know what is. (btw +1 to your post, I ran out of reps. :wink:)
Reply 16
#whiteprivelege
Original post by Hatsune Miku
you see OP and those bigots that point fingers in this thread and in this whole chat room are blind to anything white people do. They'll rage about what a 'Muslim' did and make numerous threads expressing their outrage. An attack made by a Muslim person is labeled as ''TERRORIST ATTACK'' but when a white person does it it's dismissed as ''MENTALLY DISTURBED'' if that isn't ignorance I don't know what is. (btw +1 to your post, I ran out of reps. :wink:)

It is because of the massive media propaganda which is tarnishing muslims because of thier global agenda
k keep believing that

please elaborate...... I'm waiting, not going anywhere. What part of my comment wasn't true?? what part of it revealed the inner hate that people like yourself have towards us? I'm sick of it
Original post by Gladiator12345
It is because of the massive media propaganda which is tarnishing muslims because of thier global agenda

exactly this ^