The Student Room Group

is it weird my younger brother wears briefs

hi i am 23 and i have a younger brother aged 14 who wears briefs or tighty whities, i just wondered is that weird at that age, or is that what most boys at that age wear, sometimes when i am hanging the laundry on the line and my friends walk by we live in house that backs onto a park and they say"Your father wears briefs?!?" and I say no his are the boxers , these are my younger brothers who is 14 and they start to laugh. i am not sure if his friends wear briefs. One time my of his friends stripped him to his undies and handcuffed his arms and legs and left him like that for a couple hours. I'm just wondering if any other girls have brothers that are that age wear that sort of underwear ?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by amy watson
hi i am 23 and i have a younger brother aged 14 who wears briefs or tighty whities, i just wondered is that weird at the that age, or is that what most boys at that age wear, sometimes when i am hanging the laundry on the line and my friends walk by we live in house that backs onto a park and they say"Your father wears briefs?!?" and I say no his are the boxers , these are my brothers and they start to laugh. i am not sure if his friends briefs One time my of his friends stripped him to his undies and handcuffed his arms and legs and left him like that for a couple hours. I'm just wondering if any other girls have brothers that are that age wear that sort of underwear ?

No it's not weird and why are you worried about this. You're the weird one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'm more worried that you're going through your brothers underwear.
like, why is this even a concern much less a thought.

and why are people being stripped and handcuffed?
Paedo alert
hi i am 23 and i have a younger brother aged 14 who wears briefs or tighty whities, i just wondered is that weird at that age, or is that what most boys at that age wear, sometimes when i am hanging the laundry on the line and my friends walk by we live in house that backs onto a park and they say"Your father wears briefs?!?" and I say no his are the boxers , these are my younger brothers who is 14 and they start to laugh. i am not sure if his friends wear briefs. One time my of his friends stripped him to his undies and handcuffed his arms and legs and left him like that for a couple hours. I'm just wondering if any other girls have brothers that are that age wear that sort of underwear ?

So let me get this this straight...you're 23 and hanging out your 14 yr old brother's underwear and questioning what he 'should' be wearing, all the while remaining 'friends' with people who walk past your house and ask about your fathers underwear and handcuff your brother in his underwear....and you think he's the weird one for wearing briefs.

Okay...:indiff:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Dude wtf, you know what your brother wears and your friends handcuff people? That's some kinky *** right there.You and your friends are the weird ones.
Original post by Arieisit
No it's not weird and why are you worried about this. You're the weird one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

prsom

op is troll
Reply 7
Seems legit

One time my of his friends stripped him to his undies and handcuffed his arms and legs and left him like that for a couple hours.

Confirmed
[QUOTE=lipslikemorphine;56308873]
and why are people being stripped and handcuffed?

If your friends have never nicked your clothes and made you run around naked, they're not really your friends
Reply 9
Original post by Prince_fancybum
If your friends have never nicked your clothes and made you run around naked, they're not really your friends

Were your friends much older? Maybe uncles?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending