The Student Room Group

10th June 2015 Edexcel IGCSE English Language B?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mutantninja978
well i kinda talked generally about the experiences (not by me but like in a third person way) and kinda made the audience feel all those events e.g. "you'll be dazzled.." and i kinda mixed or wrote the good things about it in the middle and then talked about the bad stuff and then ended it with a lttle message for us teens to go out more explore the Earth etc etc

Did u write about going with your friends or going out to eat? And then visiting the beach and collecting wood?

i accidentally wrote all this how many marks do you reckon will be cut?
no i didnt but hey its ok we all make some mistakes like lol my narrative?!. im not really sure maybe just 5-6 (they check along their assessment objectives so maybe it wont get alot of marks cut- maybe a few) BUTTTT if u wrote eating with friends as an anecdote it's fine imo
but hey be optimistic imo examiners are a bit unpredictable when they check stuff and they might ignore it maybe cos i remember reading a 35 mark section b topic and this kid had to wrtie a magazine article and he mentioned this "text one and text two descirbe..."and "the supplied texts" which is kinda awkward since the student mentioned text one and two frist. however this wasnt penalised so we've got hope! :smile:
Original post by mutantninja978
no i didnt but hey its ok we all make some mistakes like lol my narrative?!. im not really sure maybe just 5-6 (they check along their assessment objectives so maybe it wont get alot of marks cut- maybe a few) BUTTTT if u wrote eating with friends as an anecdote it's fine imo
but hey be optimistic imo examiners are a bit unpredictable when they check stuff and they might ignore it maybe cos i remember reading a 35 mark section b topic and this kid had to wrtie a magazine article and he mentioned this "text one and text two descirbe..."and "the supplied texts" which is kinda awkward since the student mentioned text one and two frist. however this wasnt penalised so we've got hope! :smile:

hmm lets see on results day

Quick Reply

Latest