The Student Room Group

Just caught my brother playing with his you know what

Just caught him doing it in front of my little sister who didn't even comment on it. It made me wonder how long this had been going on. I angrily told him off but he just laughed at me and so I threatened to tell my mother and I did, just wondering if I did the right thing. I don't know if I handled it right, I don't want him to think I will always snitch on him :frown:

Scroll to see replies

For gods sake I hope this is bait.
Reply 2
I am actually being really serious, not trolling at all. :frown:
Attach a blender to his penis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm not a troll, I would never dream something like this up D:
Reply 5
Please answer seriously
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Please answer seriously

Do not feed this troll. Repeat. Do not feed this troll, troll is hungry
how old is he?
Reply 8
Leave him alone :erm:

Spoiler

Original post by swagyolo420
Attach a blender to his penis

Posted from TSR Mobile

I shuddered and I don't even have a penis :lolwut:
Original post by Dinaa
Leave him alone :erm:

Spoiler

That's the thing, I wouldn't care if it was just him but he was casually chatting with my sis and he was just playing with it right in front of her. It was disgusting!!! Btw he's 10, almost 11.
Your brother played with his Xbox in front of your little sister?

I hardly see a problem there
I just don't want to feel guilty about it even though he really deserves a lesson.
Reply 13
I just don't want to feel guilty about it even though he really deserves a lesson.

Discipline him.
Discipline him.
That's the thing, I wouldn't care if it was just him but he was casually chatting with my sis and he was just playing with it right in front of her. It was disgusting!!! Btw he's 10, almost 11.

Soo then TELL him it's wrong. You could be saving his life from a world of perversion and sexual assaults and saving his sister's psyche but instead you're on wasting time begging us for obvious solutions. You already said you told your mother, and so how did it go? But the most I can say is it's nature. Just let the silly boy know to do it in the bathroom.

Ok. When was he doing it? Watching tv? How did you walk in? Walk in after doing what? Why did you walk in? Was he getting off on his sister or was she just listening to her headphones next to him and not paying attention? I mean what happened here?
Original post by Man.bear.pig
Soo then TELL him it's wrong. You could be saving his life from a world of perversion and sexual assaults and saving his sister's psyche but instead you're on wasting time begging us for obvious solutions. You already said you told your mother, and so how did it go? But the most I can say is it's nature. Just let the silly boy know to do it in the bathroom.

Ok. When was he doing it? Watching tv? How did you walk in? Walk in after doing what? Why did you walk in? Was he getting off on his sister or was she just listening to her headphones next to him and not paying attention? I mean what happened here?

I did tell him it was wrong but he didn't listen! My brother and sister share a room and I came in to get something from my sister and they were chatting about random stuff. I just casually glanced at my brother and saw what he was so blatantly doing. It made me really upset so I did tell my mum but she hasn't confronted him yet.
I did tell him it was wrong but he didn't listen! My brother and sister share a room and I came in to get something from my sister and they were chatting about random stuff. I just casually glanced at my brother and saw what he was so blatantly doing. It made me really upset so I did tell my mum but she hasn't confronted him yet.

well i mean i'm sure this is quite common for young boys who have sisters. your mom should make you share with your sister and have his own room. Poor little fella. Can't even masturbate in peace.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
well i mean i'm sure this is quite common for young boys who have sisters. your mom should make you share with your sister and have his own room. Poor little fella. Can't even masturbate in peace.

'Poor' fella indeed! He shouldn't have been doing it in front of my sister in the first place. I don't think he was masturbating, he was talking normally - I think he was just messing around.
'Poor' fella indeed! He shouldn't have been doing it in front of my sister in the first place. I don't think he was masturbating, he was talking normally - I think he was just messing around.

Ok. What? Do you know what masturbating is? :s-smilie: It's quite clear to tell if someone is doing it. Was he full going at it just like tongue hanging out, sweaty, moaning and spread eagle on the bed buttnaked sandpapering the firewood? Or was it just like being 11 giggling and rubbing his *******s under the cloth of his pants? Like did you see penis?

Quick Reply

Latest