The Student Room Group

'Anti-racist' who calls for extermination of all white men to keep her job.

A university's diversity officer will remain in post, despite provoking a storm of protest by tweeting #killallwhitemen and labelling people "white trash".

Bahar Mustafa also banned white men from a university event on diversifying the curriculum at Goldsmiths University, London.

She then defended her position by stating that she could not be racist because she is an ethnic minority woman. ( Even though she is white ) lol

Its one thing for a racist extremist to have these opinions, its quite another for her to keep her job as 'diversity' officer at Goldsmiths Uni.

Anti-racism/political correctness/diversity literally means hatred of white people. ( the correct white people of course )

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11633305/University-union-officer-who-wrote-kill-all-white-men-tweet-will-remain-in-post.html
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nasty, vile woman!!
Reply 2
We win in the long run, because she will find it almost impossible to find a job in later life, and Goldsmith's has shown itself up to be a **** university. That's punishment enough for supporting a crazy feminazi like her, methinks.
Oreo for president

#votefor colour equlaity###

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
We win in the long run, because she will find it almost impossible to find a job in later life, and Goldsmith's has shown itself up to be a **** university. That's punishment enough for supporting a crazy feminazi like her, methinks.

I'm not sure if you appreciate just how ingrained her ideology is in the academic left and consequently the various public sector institutions tasked with engineering representative diversity. She has said nothing whatsoever controversial as far as most Marxist / feminist intellectuals are concerned, because the narrative of ingrained "privilege" archetypal to the white male paints them as de facto enemies of equality which therefore must be destroyed in order to "progress".
Reply 5
Original post by thesabbath
I'm not sure if you appreciate just how ingrained her ideology is in the academic left and consequently the various public sector institutions tasked with engineering representative diversity. She has said nothing whatsoever controversial as far as most Marxist / feminist intellectuals are concerned, because the narrative of ingrained "privilege" archetypal to the white male paints them as de facto enemies of equality which therefore must be destroyed in order to "progress".

What's your point? This type of person almost invariably studies Gender Studies at university, and gets a low-paying job in a relevant profession such as the media or academia (if you can call it that). They make the news every so often for saying something stupid, but their little cult has very little effect. It's basically a radical feminist circle-jerk, and as I said, it is nowhere near as powerful as you think. Scaremongering helps nobody.
[QUOTE="Fizzel;56310993"]
Original post by Arkasia
she will find it almost impossible to find a job in later life/QUOTE]I guarantee she will find a job pretty easily. She'll easily got on board with a leftish political group/think tank. Even if she went for a normal job the title of diversity officer will count on a CV, will little investigation of the quality of work she did while holding it. There is no criminal charge and she isn't facing any kind of displinary she might have to declare.

No it isn't and people you are exactly like this women. You're disgusted by a mirror image of yourself. Two sides of the same coin. Look at your posting history, its all you engage in, exactly the same as this women.

When has capitalismstinks advocated the murder of an entire race of people?
Reply 7
Original post by BrightBlueLight

What are you quoting me for?
Original post by Arkasia
What are you quoting me for?

****ing hell Bruh, how dare he :rofl:
Reply 9
Original post by somemightsay888
****ing hell Bruh, how dare he :rofl:

Man is going crazy and accusing me of stuff I didn't do :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Never even heard of goldsmith uni :dontknow:
Original post by Fizzel
I guarantee she will find a job pretty easily. She'll easily got on board with a leftish political group/think tank. Even if she went for a normal job the title of diversity officer will count on a CV, will little investigation of the quality of work she did while holding it. There is no criminal charge and she isn't facing any kind of displinary she might have to declare. Also the whole gender studies thing, feminism is an industry, and representation of women is a sector, being a women with a background in such issue is a CV.

As I said, she will get a job in the area of Gender Studies, I doubt anywhere else good will take her because a quick google of her name and any employer wouldn't want to risk it. Feminism may be an industry, but this '4th wave' is just a fad, and eventually people will realize you can't attain true equality by using the politics of identity and the politics of division.
What an absolute joke! This sets a very dangerous precedent for open racial hatred and treatment of one group of people to be completely accepted in mainstream society.

I mean I knew this sort of thing was getting out of hand judging by certain racist articles I've read on sites like Buzzfeed and support for certain posts on here but I'd have thought they'd still draw the line at an open call to violence.

And before someone comes in with the obvious cries of. 'That's nothing compared to x, y or z!' I ask you, would you be ok with that sort of sentiment being expressed against you? If not here then in a society where you were in the majority?

And no, before implicitly someone says it, we are not somehow deserving of this because of things that our ancestors did or other forms of racism today. Just like a black person isn't deserving of racism or a lack of sympathy due to all the slave owners who were/ are black. Or how an Asian doesn't deserve contempt due to the Islamic crusades. No one is more deserving of fear and hatred because their race in general is more privileged.

And this isn't the worst part of anti white racism people have swept under the carpet. For example, I know of someone who was bullied to death for being white and non of the mainstream papers wanted to print the reason. In the recent sex abuse scandal, victims reported that groomers specifically asked for white girls. So please, to people who are thinking of it, don't attempt to minimise this problem so you can feel okay about your own racist prejudices/ stereotypes against white people.
Original post by BrightBlueLight

That was hardly their point; the lass may have come out with more extreme opposition than capitalismstinks has, but he's still engaging in the same thought process as she is: "opposite=enemy to be destroyed"
Reply 14
If I'd have said similar things about her ethnicity, I would be in a prison cell now. These people get special treatment though.
Original post by Fizzel
No it isn't and people you are exactly like this women. You're disgusted by a mirror image of yourself. Two sides of the same coin. Look at your posting history, its all you engage in, exactly the same as this women.

My posting history mainly focuses on combating the hate and extremism coming from the radical culturally Marxist establishment.

This woman, who is a lot whiter than me, can have these views and not be sacked is a very worrying sign and justifies my concerns about the hate and racism which dominates the social justice movement. Worse, she is still in her position at one of UKs most prestigious unis which proves beyond doubt that diversity/anti racism is anti white and that the culturally Marxist narrative is in control of institutions.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Fizzel
Well not just gender studies you can get political and corporate positions representing women and minorities, you can get into women's journalism, a whole host of HR positions. Its a question of whether this row will outweigh her title as Diversity Officer of a university, which I doubt it will tbh.

Its an industry in many cases for a start, the purpose of industry is money. There are feminist blogs, feminist column feminist political groups who's government funding is based upon inequality. There are a group of people for whom this is their livelihood, its how they pay their bills. Feminism also had nothing to do with equality, its a women's lobby with its justification in inequality. There is no failure or realisation, so long as women exists as a distinct socio-political group in need of representation, the representation of said group will be something you can make money from. Its not going away, you think all these people are just going to accept there is nothing for them to do and find another career? Its not the only social lobby there are such lobbies for BAME groups and religious groups all the same, but few that represent 50% of the population.

Yeah, positions specifically to do with gender, or roles in the media, as I said before. Any company large enough to require Representatives or Diversity Officers will also be large enough to have a host of options, and I just don't think they would take the risk of hiring a girl with a history of making controversial statements and antagonizing entire denominations of the population when they could hire a safer bet. Diversity Officer at Goldsmiths is hardly a free pass to any job on offer.

It's a business, and always will be, but the way the business operates will change. In the past, feminism appealed to the upper class women, and the rich, offering emancipation, then liberation, then equality to all the women who could afford it. Now it is appealing to the middle class and the insecure, advertising itself by working hard to create false enemies and dangers, and selling itself as a medicine to any who feel oppressed. This has been signalled by feminism moving from 'women's rights' to 'minority rights' or even 'oppressed rights' - they sense a market, and have adapted approach. When those supporting this realize they are being duped and start to focus on the real issues and the right approaches, then 'feminism' as a brand (as you described it, as an industry) will adapt, hopefully for the better, and when it does, I hope it becomes a movement I can support fully.
Original post by Fizzel
-

Your first mistake is that I'm not white. Secondly, anti racists are not calling her out as you say. In fact, she has kept her job, so the establishment has given validity to her standard 'anti racist' worldview.

She is not just a feminist either. She represents the whole social justice movement and where it is heading. It is divisive. It is racist. it is anti white. It is anti male.

The only difference between her and a nazi is who she hates. The only difference between the average SJW and a nazi are who they hate.
(edited 8 years ago)
Why are you saying she is white? Her name looks Arabic, and her face looks like she could well be an Arab, who as far as I know don't count as white.

Being an ethnic minority woman myself, I don't completely agree that we can't be racist (or sexist), although I can kinda see where she is coming from by saying that.
Original post by TheWaffle
What an absolute joke! This sets a very dangerous precedent for open racial hatred and treatment of one group of people to be completely accepted in mainstream society.

I mean I knew this sort of thing was getting out of hand judging by certain racist articles I've read on sites like Buzzfeed and support for certain posts on here but I'd have thought they'd still draw the line at an open call to violence.

And before someone comes in with the obvious cries of. 'That's nothing compared to x, y or z!' I ask you, would you be ok with that sort of sentiment being expressed against you? If not here then in a society where you were in the majority?

And no, before implicitly someone says it, we are not somehow deserving of this because of things that our ancestors did or other forms of racism today. Just like a black person isn't deserving of racism or a lack of sympathy due to all the slave owners who were/ are black. Or how an Asian doesn't deserve contempt due to the Islamic crusades. No one is more deserving of fear and hatred because their race in general is more privileged.

And this isn't the worst part of anti white racism people have swept under the carpet. For example, I know of someone who was bullied to death for being white and non of the mainstream papers wanted to print the reason. In the recent sex abuse scandal, victims reported that groomers specifically asked for white girls. So please, to people who are thinking of it, don't attempt to minimise this problem so you can feel okay about your own racist prejudices/ stereotypes against white people.

anti-white racism doesn't exist neither does reverse racism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending