The Student Room Group

no motivation left. even to get out of bed.

Idk man, I have no motivation, I drag myself out of bed lately, been like this for a few weeks. Have any of you guys had times like this?

I just feel like there's no point in trying anymore, idk just feeling really pessimistic lately.
I do yeah, the only way i can tackle it is by having cuddles wit my dog or going out with the horses, try finding the one thing that can get you out of bed no matter what and start with that maybe?
Original post by cake_lover
Idk man, I have no motivation, I drag myself out of bed lately, been like this for a few weeks. Have any of you guys had times like this?

I just feel like there's no point in trying anymore, idk just feeling really pessimistic lately.

i have no motivation but its never been this bad (just laziness bc exams)

dont let it become a habit, go out do something even if its going to tescos or having a cheeky nandos (without the lads :wink:), its just gonna make you depressed if you keep this up

do what you did when you were motivated
if this is referring to studying find a new environment like a different library or costa or whatever
Reply 3
Original post by Cali_lewis
I do yeah, the only way i can tackle it is by having cuddles wit my dog or going out with the horses, try finding the one thing that can get you out of bed no matter what and start with that maybe?

Idk maybe I should find a new hobby, I'm surrounded by family but im just not interested or bothered with anything anymore, I don't even feel excited about graduating.

Original post by yasmin#2
i have no motivation but its never been this bad (just laziness bc exams)

dont let it become a habit, go out do something even if its going to tescos or having a cheeky nandos (without the lads :wink:), its just gonna make you depressed if you keep this up

do what you did when you were motivated
if this is referring to studying find a new environment like a different library or costa or whatever

It's tough man, I should be happy with uni over, and new things to look forward, but there's just no feeling there, I just feel empty. Weird, because in the past I've been very positive!

yeah i feel like this a lot of the time tbh but im also fairly certain i have depression so there's that tbh (which you might not want to rule out? from the last bit of your post)

okay so here are some things that might help
- changing your eating habits (some foods make you more tired than others but also change is nice and blah blah)
-sport, which sounds kinda ridiculous if ur feeling lazy af/have 0 motivation but sport released endorphins and stuff basically more energy more happy
Yes, been this way for years. I'm not sure if it got easier or if I just got used to it.
Reply 6
Someone give me motivation... I want to say f*ck it so badly :frown:

Take a walk on the beach, grab a bike and go to the forest or the mountains, all by yourself, no music, no phone, no city, just the entire day off...
Reply 8
The world won't come crawling to your bed.

Quick Reply

Latest