The Student Room Group

AQA English Language B 02/06/2015 ~discussion~

How is everyone feeling about this exam? I retaking AS English Language and am pretty sure I will fail again!
Reply 1
Original post by MJS107
How is everyone feeling about this exam? I retaking AS English Language and am pretty sure I will fail again!

Yh same but only the categorising texts , so that with the gender or power or technology question
Reply 2
Original post by MJS107

I am resitting it too! I am feeling kinda nervous, as I haven't had any lessons this year on it and feel I may not be doing the right technique and also I am a huge waffler when writing, so I need like 2 hours for section A if I wanted to get it exactly on point.
What are you revising and how?
:smile::s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by Salts
I am resitting it too! I am feeling kinda nervous, as I haven't had any lessons this year on it and feel I may not be doing the right technique and also I am a huge waffler when writing, so I need like 2 hours for section A if I wanted to get it exactly on point.
What are you revising and how?
:smile::s-smilie:

I've literally started today :frown:...I find it very hard to revise for this, last year I crammed all the theories in at the last minute which didn't turn out great. But I'm still going over the theories and all the definitions, doing past papers doesn't always help me as you never know what could come up. I still have no idea how to revise!
Good luck to you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by MJS107
I've literally started today :frown:...I find it very hard to revise for this, last year I crammed all the theories in at the last minute which didn't turn out great. But I'm still going over the theories and all the definitions, doing past papers doesn't always help me as you never know what could come up. I still have no idea how to revise!
Good luck to you :smile:

Same! I really need to learn theoriests now! And continue to do past papers, so I can practice the technique...which I don't know what is haha!

Good luck too

Quick Reply

Latest