The Student Room Group

Should sex offenders be castrated?

Scroll to see replies

yes they should rape is disgusting.
I will go as far as to say they should get the death penalty
Original post by matthewduncan
yes they should rape is disgusting.
I will go as far as to say they should get the death penalty

I don't want to put one innocent person to death to put 99 that are guilty to death.
Original post by Maria1812
This is a serious question this forum is nto a plsce to joke around the question is what is a suitable punishment for sex offenders this is not a lol form to joke around please take this form seriosuly and not take the piss

Cause taking the piss in the wrong circumstances could get you very circumcised :frown:
Original post by Maid Marian
If you and Eliza do that near us on Saturday, I'm going to have to pretend I don't know any of you, I'll be so ashamed :angry:

You'll be the one keeping watch to see if anyone is coming, Marian. Don't be thinking you'll be getting away with having no part in this.
Original post by B Rabbit 313
As far as punishment for sex offenders goes, I'd like to see jail time and rehabilitation in most cases.

That would also be my preference as long as the victim could be protected.

Otherwise for female sex offenders couldn't we just chop off their tits? :tongue:
Original post by VannR
The most effective solution to every single crime is capital punishment - kill every bast*rd who steps a single toe out of line. On-the-spot justice as well; arm every police officer so that if they see someone do so much as jaywalk they get their brains blown out, saving millions each year by not having a judicial system. That way, everyone will be too scared to not show unwavering obedience to their masters, erm, I mean, exhibit mutual respect for the law and the political obligations which we owe to society.

Do you understand what is wrong with this picture? Yes? That is why sex offenders should not be castrated.

Hitler? Is that you?
Original post by Viva Emptiness
You've obviously never been to one of our TSR meets.

Original post by Maid Marian
If you and Eliza do that near us on Saturday, I'm going to have to pretend I don't know any of you, I'll be so ashamed :angry:

Right, I refuse to walk ages to a toilet ok. If there are some good hidden bushes nearby then you better believe I'm using them :angry:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Right, I refuse to walk ages to a toilet ok. If there are some good hidden bushes nearby then you better believe I'm using them :angry:

Ew.

Original post by Maria1812
Would you think this would be effective if not what punishment should there be for sex offenders?

Anyway OP I don't really see the point in that. That might be seen as more brutal than the death sentence.
(edited 8 years ago)
I go to toilet outside all the time :indiff:

You gotta go you gotta go. Especially if you have been drinking. Same for womenz, except it's just more awkward and for some reason more taboo. City folk :rolleyes:
(edited 8 years ago)

Precious Illusions pisses in hidden bushes
Yeah thats a good punishment. Don't do the crime if you can't do the..consequence XD
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

You gotta go you gotta go. Especially if you have been drinking. Same for womenz, except it's just more awkward and for some reason more taboo. City folk :rolleyes:

Yea I'm city. But you have a dick, so you just whip it out, less messy. Women it's just a mess and the squat is such a turn on (sarcasm. Please understand that).
Reply 32

O_O I will never look at both of you the same way.
But I guess drunken foolery works for some.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
Yea I'm city. But you have a dick, so you just whip it out, less messy. Women it's just a mess and the squat is such a turn on (sarcasm. Please understand that).

because everything women do is geared around being a "turn on"

Maybe they just desperately need the toilet... Pissing yourself is generally more of a mess :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kkboyk
O_O I will never look at both of you the same way.

If you drink there is gonna be time when you just have to go.

I have hobbies and stuff which involve being outside for long periods of time. It's either go behind a tree or piss myself. I don't go to the toilet in the middle of a city centre lol
because everything women do is geared around being a "turn on"

Maybe they just desperately need the toilet...

Look whatever, there are women out there who think its cute to piss on the pavement. that's why they brag about it. it's disgusting to most when a man does it, so it's disgusting when a woman does it. I mean if you're on the road traveling for a long time and there's no toilet anywhere, then of course you'd have to leave your car and piss in a ditch somewhere. But if you're out on the town leaving the pub, you couldn't piss in the toilet where you just left? you couldn't step into the caff or the McDonald's right there? When i think of pissing in public i think of a prostitute who just has to go and is on the job and can't leave the curb so she twinkle toes to an alley or the "nearest bush" or skip. I also think of dogs who piss on the hydrant. Or homeless tramps who have nowhere else to piss. I know I wouldnt want to be confused for that but you know there are some ppl who think pissing in public is equal to "that's a good night." I mean have your fun just don't start a war because someone actually finds it disgusting. That is all.
Look whatever, there are women out there who think its cute to piss on the pavement. that's why they brag about it. it's disgusting to most when a man does it, so it's disgusting when a woman does it. I mean if you're on the road traveling for a long time and there's no toilet anywhere, then of course you'd have to leave your car and piss in a ditch somewhere. But if you're out on the town leaving the pub, you couldn't piss in the toilet where you just left? you couldn't step into the caff or the McDonald's right there? When i think of pissing in public i think of a prostitute who just has to go and is on the job and can't leave the curb so she twinkle toes to an alley or the "nearest bush" or skip. I also think of dogs who piss on the hydrant. Or homeless tramps who have nowhere else to piss. I know I wouldnt want to be confused for that but you know there are some ppl who think pissing in public is equal to "that's a good night." I mean have your fun just don't start a war because someone actually finds it disgusting. That is all.

Alright. Keep you tits on.
If you drink there is gonna be time when you just have to go.

I have hobbies and stuff which involve being outside for long periods of time. It's either go behind a tree or piss myself. I don't go to the toilet in the middle of a city centre lol

that's understandable, but not everyone is in that situation. some ppl are just nasty and think it's acceptable to piss on themselves. are they a three yr old who isn't toilet trained?
that's understandable, but not everyone is in that situation. some ppl are just nasty and think it's acceptable to piss on themselves. are they a three yr old who isn't toilet trained?

That's what happens when you refuse to go behind the bush :fyi:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending