The Student Room Group

Should sex offenders be castrated?

Would you think this would be effective if not what punishment should there be for sex offenders?

Scroll to see replies

Technically taking a piss by the side of the road is a sex offence so I'd say yes, but how do you castrate women?
Original post by aaronlowe
Technically taking a piss by the side of the road is a sex offence so I'd say yes, but how do you castrate women?

Women don't do sex offenses, duh.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Women don't do sex offenses, duh.

Sorry I forgot they are immune :tongue:
Original post by aaronlowe

Can't say I see many women committing public urination.
No, they should get a life sentence.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Can't say I see many women committing public urination.

You've obviously never been to one of our TSR meets.

That and you hassled poor Roberto
Original post by TornadoGR4
That and you hassled poor Roberto

He was topless, he practically asked for it.
Well if this was put in place, imagine the mess there would be if it turns out a sex offender was falsely accused..

If you and Eliza do that near us on Saturday, I'm going to have to pretend I don't know any of you, I'll be so ashamed :angry:
Original post by Maid Marian
If you and Eliza do that near us on Saturday, I'm going to have to pretend I don't know any of you, I'll be so ashamed :angry:

You'll just be happy to be outside, you won't even notice.
He was topless, he practically asked for it.

He could've been stark ******* naked & he wouldn't be asking for it. His body his rights.

Lol
Reply 13
The most effective solution to every single crime is capital punishment - kill every bast*rd who steps a single toe out of line. On-the-spot justice as well; arm every police officer so that if they see someone do so much as jaywalk they get their brains blown out, saving millions each year by not having a judicial system. That way, everyone will be too scared to not show unwavering obedience to their masters, erm, I mean, exhibit mutual respect for the law and the political obligations which we owe to society.

Do you understand what is wrong with this picture? Yes? That is why sex offenders should not be castrated.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TornadoGR4
He could've been stark ******* naked & he wouldn't be asking for it. His body his rights.

Reply 15

This is a serious question this forum is nto a plsce to joke around the question is what is a suitable punishment for sex offenders this is not a lol form to joke around please take this form seriosuly and not take the piss
As far as punishment for sex offenders goes, I'd like to see jail time and rehabilitation in most cases.
Original post by VannR
The most effective solution to every single crime is capital punishment - kill every bast*rd who steps a single toe out of line. On-the-spot justice as well; arm every police officer so that if they see someone do so much as jaywalk they get their brains blown out, saving millions each year by not having a judicial system. That way, everyone will be too scared to not show unwavering obedience to their masters, erm, I mean, exhibit mutual respect for the law and the political obligations which we owe to society.

Do you understand what is wrong with this picture? Yes? That is why sex offenders should not be castrated.

Agree, I'd rather live free but under the threat of criminals than live scared because of a barbarous state.
Original post by Maria1812
This is a serious question this forum is nto a plsce to joke around the question is what is a suitable punishment for sex offenders this is not a lol form to joke around please take this form seriosuly and not take the piss

If you want it taken seriously, don't post in Chat. Post in Society, you spoon. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=364
Original post by Maria1812

So you do support castration for taking a piss?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending