The Student Room Group

What would you suggest i need to do to become an 'less nice' and step my game up

Girls somehow like that and i need to gain some experience and step my game up?
don't care about it at all, there is more to life than getting partners
You don't have to be less nice at all, you just need to have a fair amount of confidence & charisma, not be afraid of rejection & being at least half decent looking, good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
don't care about it at all, there is more to life than getting partners

absolutely my mindset, I rarely think about the opposite sex (and I'm not gay). I pity those whose existences revolve around females smh
It's 'a' less nice

Oh and what's the point? Not all girls like those kind of guys...
Steal candy from a baby.
Reply 6
Don't be a prick
Don't be less nice, just focus on being yourself and having a good time, don't focus on getting the girl, she'll hopefully notice you and boom, then the real job begins ;p
quick thing to ask:if girls call you cute really often and say something like "aw hes so cute just look at his little face" and i dont particularly like them in that way is that a good or bad compliement?
Reply 9
Original post by scrawlx101
quick thing to ask:if girls call you cute really often and say something like "aw hes so cute just look at his little face" and i dont particularly like them in that way is that a good or bad compliement?

I think they mean your actually cute.which is a good compliment and If it's backed up by you having a good attitude and character then yes your wayyy cuter.

Quick Reply

Latest