The Student Room Group

who else locks themself in a room to do maths?

does anyone else lock themselves in a room to do maths? i do this from 5-10pm on weekdays and from 12-10pm on weekends. apparently i have a vitamin D deficiency, but i just love maths !

Scroll to see replies

Do you have a social life deficiency too? :redface:
I cleared all my friends and removed my accounts from all social networking sites and blocked my parents off on skype so they wouldnt disturb me from maths
The only reason I leave my room is to get food and water and to use the toilet
True story
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MsFahima
Do you have a social life deficiency too? :redface:

wut is a social life? can i use induction on it?
Original post by Rеnzhi10122
wut is a social life? can i use induction on it?

Nah. No point if you're not going to use it.
Original post by HexaHexaHexagon
I cleared all my friends and removed my accounts from all social networking sites and blocked my parents off on skype so they wouldnt disturb me from maths
The only reason I leave my room is to get food and water and to use the toilet
True story

OMG you sound awesome and you don't sound dumb like everyone around me. I want to be like you
I don't do it that much but I do lock myself in a room and listen to music cannot do distractions when I'm revising.
Reply 7
Original post by Rеnzhi10122
does anyone else lock themselves in a room to do maths? i do this from 5-10pm on weekdays and from 12-10pm on weekends. apparently i have a vitamin D deficiency, but i just love maths !

Ok, I think this has gone on long enough for me to say that this isn't me. It's someone pretending to be me and trolling heavily :frown: (although I guess the second bit was obvious). But yes, I lock myself in my room sometimes. In fact, sometimes, I forget to eat and my parents have to climb up and break the windows to get in when I collapse.
(edited 8 years ago)
Most of these guys lock themselves in their rooms to jerk off. :teehee:
I would block all of my friends but I don't have any. I do math with the door open
Original post by Life_peer
Most of these guys lock themselves in their rooms to jerk off. :teehee:

Why wouldn't most use the bathroom instead? o_o
... makes so much more sense!
Reply 12
When I wake up in the morning my favourite thing is to get out my maths book and do a few sums.

Okay second favourite.
Maths is the second hardest thing for me in the morning.
Original post by miser
When I wake up in the morning my favourite thing is to get out my maths book and do a few sums.

Okay second favourite.

I usually masturbate furiously first thing in the morning and before I sleep, then I have breakfast and start doing maths. I start masturbating again in my study break and then after my study break I will excuse my self from doing maths and go to the toilet where I masturbate furiously again before I start doing maths again, and I end up just masturbating to De Moivre's formual anyway.
I have done this for weeks on end during exam seasons, including during a level. I love maths, but this was more because I wanted good grades. Needs must! Although I may have a summer project coming up where I will probably basically do just that to try and get loads done on the project.
Reply 16
The level of testosterone on this thread though... xD
This thread has taken a turn for the worst tbh.
Original post by rayquaza17
This thread has taken a turn for the worst tbh.

You love it really tbh.
Original post by FunkItsMechanics
I usually masturbate furiously first thing in the morning and before I sleep, then I have breakfast and start doing maths. I start masturbating again in my study break and then after my study break I will excuse my self from doing maths and go to the toilet where I masturbate furiously again before I start doing maths again, and I end up just masturbating to De Moivre's formual anyway.

hmmmmmmm

cevas theorem is my prefered stimulus

Quick Reply

Latest