The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Mathematics 4MA0 4H - 4th June 2015

Scroll to see replies

I know it's been a while but any grade boundary predictions? Does anyone think A* will be over 80?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I managed to get an A which I was happy with for that paper
What do the points mean?
Hi Everyone,
I would like your help on how to revise for my maths exam. I am in year 11 and my school is doing the exam early. I have been revising in the Christmas holiday using mathswatch, revision guides and past papers and focused on the topics I am weak at. But I am currently working at A and I want to get an A*. Is anyone else doing the exam on January 11th 2016? If you are doing it how did you revise? What can I do to boost my grades.

HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.
I used a website called myimaths. I think you have to log in through school, so if your school doesn't have it message me privately (if you can) and I'll give you my school's details. The other thing I did was to do every single past paper I could find. That's the best way to revise.
Original post by starstudent7
Hi Everyone,
I would like your help on how to revise for my maths exam. I am in year 11 and my school is doing the exam early. I have been revising in the Christmas holiday using mathswatch, revision guides and past papers and focused on the topics I am weak at. But I am currently working at A and I want to get an A*. Is anyone else doing the exam on January 11th 2016? If you are doing it how did you revise? What can I do to boost my grades.

HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Go onto This website its amazing and has good guides
hey guys i got 20.5 for IQR. will they cut 1 mark. And if i get around 65 total will that be an A because this time the papers were fairly hard
Original post by AvKar
A teacher sent our year group this and it has everything not tested on 3H (although I'm pretty sure some of it was) but I'm finding this really helpful! I hated 3H, like there were a couple I made stupid mistakes on which is so annoying because I will lose unnecessary marks for the answers, but for one or two I just did not have a clue on how to do 😌 hoping that 4H will be a blessing for me!

Do you think you can send this to me ?

Quick Reply

Latest