The Student Room Group

Do I have a Jewish nose??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
Lol I'm not white, I'm south asian, I just have lightish skin.

Lol I wasn't acting like a spoiled brat...I was genuinely confused as it was the opposite to what I'd seen.

sorry just a moment of i-cant-be-arsed-with-this-****
Original post by confusinggenes

I will now tell you all the things wrong with this thread.
Before the staff try to mess around as usual: THIS IS NOT A TROLL/FLAME/ETC.

Jewish? :rofl::rofl2::rofl3:

Umadbro? That's the whitest nose I've ever seen. If by Jewish, you're talking of the white Jesus.. You got the white Jesus nose. Other than that, there's nothing Jewish about your nose. :shot:

Your nose probably so white, I think I can guess your name. Your name is Jack, right? Or Anthony? Or Paul? Or Ben? Somewhere along those lines. Pfft.. Jewish what? :no:

The only thing Jewish I see is that beard, got you looking like Moses after the Red Sea collapsed on the Egyptians. :laugh: Pfft.. Please. Jewish? Really? Your nose so pointy.. It should be classified as a 'Section 84' offence, carrying knives are illegal you know?

However to answer your question.. No. That's not a Jewish nose. :hat2:
Lol I'm not white, I'm south asian, I just have lightish skin.

Lol I wasn't acting like a spoiled brat...I was genuinely confused as it was the opposite to what I'd seen.

clearly you're some sort of asian, but i never said you were white. i said you have white skin. based on the photo. so people with white skin (inlcuding white people) can have large noses, as I have seen...
who here hasn't seen white people with large or crooked or long noses?
No you look more of a Balkan, in the niko Bellic mould lol.
Original post by aaronlowe
sorry just a moment of i-cant-be-arsed-with-this-****

Aha that's ok.

Original post by Man.bear.pig
clearly you're some sort of asian, but i never said you were white. i said you have white skin. based on the photo. so people with white skin (inlcuding white people) can have large noses, as I have seen...

I thought you were talking race wise, you didn't say white skin when asking if I had seen any with big noses you just said white.
The original point was made regarding colder countries and most are where white people are from so again that's why I thought you meant racially white.
Aye Aye I.

You Jewish. Sheesh. Ya gotta be kiddin!

Jewish Smewish!
Aha that's ok.

I thought you were talking race wise, you didn't say white skin when asking if I had seen any with big noses you just said white.
The original point was made regarding colder countries and most are where white people are from so again that's why I thought you meant racially white.

why are we playing semantics? if someone has white skin...and i saw just on another thread you said you're austrian. so why are you playing games? and do arabs/middle eastern/eurasian not consider themselves to basically be white anyway many times? so anyway white skin, white race, whatever?

point really is, is that white people as well as asians from the south or east and black ppl, whoever. can have big noses, in different ways. white people mainly have noses if they are big that are long and high bridged. black and asians will have wide noses. other asians can have big tips. it all varies.

and you seem to be sticking to the cold theory. ok where is the science you have for cold making noses certain sizes (this should be interesting). I'm from a cold region and I dont have a big nose. I've seen people from cold regions who do have big noses, in different ways.

region has zero to do with anything. people migrate. i'm just weirded out at the fact that you think weather affects race, and so now you're alluding to white people not having big noses and that everyone else does. *tries not to laugh* I've also seen black and south Asians with very small noses. Have you been outside, dear?

Anyway, cba with this convo anymore.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
why are we playing semantics? if someone has white skin...and i saw just on another thread you said you're austrian. so why are you playing games? and do arabs/middle eastern/eurasian not consider themselves to basically be white anyway many times? so anyway white skin, white race, whatever?

point really is, is that white people as well as asians from the south or east and black ppl, whoever. can have big noses, in different ways. white people mainly have noses if they are big that are long and high bridged. black and asians will have wide noses. other asians can have big tips. it all varies.

and you seem to be sticking to the cold theory. ok where is the science you have for cold making noses certain sizes (this should be interesting). I'm from a cold region and I dont have a big nose. I've seen people from cold regions who do have big noses, in different ways.

region has zero to do with anything. people migrate. i'm just weirded out at the fact that you think weather affects race, and so now you're alluding to white people not having big noses and that everyone else does. *tries not to laugh* I've also seen black and south Asians with very small noses. Have you been outside, dear?

Anyway, cba with this convo anymore.

I'm not Austrian..that was an inside joke between me and the thread starter, sorry.
I didn't come up with the colder weather bigger noses theory..I just commented on it if you look back.
I'm not Austrian..that was an inside joke between me and the thread starter, sorry.
I didn't come up with the colder weather bigger noses theory..I just commented on it if you look back.

you didnt come up with it, obv, you're not Darwin. But you're propagating it by even mentioning it. so explain it.
Original post by Trapping

I will now tell you all the things wrong with this thread.
Before the staff try to mess around as usual: THIS IS NOT A TROLL/FLAME/ETC.

Jewish? :rofl::rofl2::rofl3:

Umadbro? That's the whitest nose I've ever seen. If by Jewish, you're talking of the white Jesus.. You got the white Jesus nose. Other than that, there's nothing Jewish about your nose. :shot:

Your nose probably so white, I think I can guess your name. Your name is Jack, right? Or Anthony? Or Paul? Or Ben? Somewhere along those lines. Pfft.. Jewish what? :no:

The only thing Jewish I see is that beard, got you looking like Moses after the Red Sea collapsed on the Egyptians. :laugh: Pfft.. Please. Jewish? Really? Your nose so pointy.. It should be classified as a 'Section 84' offence, carrying knives are illegal you know?

However to answer your question.. No. That's not a Jewish nose. :hat2:

:lolwut:
Original post by confusinggenes
not when you meet a german
huh?
To say that someone has a 'jewish' features just makes you sound like Hitler, your nose is fine.

we had an inside joke going? i never heard of this

Quick Reply

Latest