The Student Room Group

Further Maths in 1 year

Anyone done further maths in one year? I was thinking of studying the AS course over the summer (currently finishing off AS) and giving it in January through IAL and then A2 next June... Does anyone know what happens to uni applications... I'll only get my AS results for further maths next March (past the ucas deadline)... so no predicted grades??! Any help appreciated...
Original post by icedark_knight
Anyone done further maths in one year? I was thinking of studying the AS course over the summer (currently finishing off AS) and giving it in January through IAL and then A2 next June... Does anyone know what happens to uni applications... I'll only get my AS results for further maths next March (past the ucas deadline)... so no predicted grades??! Any help appreciated...

I suppose that you are doing AS level Maths this year.

I did FM in one year in Year 13. My school gave a predicted grade for UCAS based on my AS result for Maths. Maybe you could ask your school how they will predict you.
Original post by SeanFM
I suppose that you are doing AS level Maths this year.

I did FM in one year in Year 13. My school gave a predicted grade for UCAS based on my AS result for Maths. Maybe you could ask your school how they will predict you.

I see... Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest