The Student Room Group

When would you say looks peak?

Obviously if you drink like a fish in your late teens/20s, eat badly and don't take good care of your teeth you will probably peak very early on... I'd say this is actually a pretty solid amount of people, I wouldn't go as far to say a majority though...

On the other hand you also have people who really step up how much they take care of themselves and somehow mature well, who manage to keep getting better looking for a good half a decade past the average for their gender.

I would guess if you averaged all men, the peak of their averaged looks would be at around 27. For women I would say 22. I would also say the variance is greater for men.

What do you guys think?

Edit: Note this is about LOOKS only. I realise the age for peak "attractiveness" is probably later.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I think people look the most attractive when they're happy, whatever age.
Original post by aaronlowe
I think people look the most attractive when they're happy, whatever age.

I've seen some pretty happy looking 70 year olds... but only happy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutellme
I've seen some pretty happy looking 70 year olds... but only happy...

Sure, seeing people happy don't hurt. Girl wise, I prefer women who've had a bit of experience and are more mature. I guess it depends on how old you are. Eye of the beholder...
It's slightly different for everyone. But an average would probably put girls around 20ish imo, and guys at around 30?
Reply 5
Girls - 18-25
Asian Girls - 18-40
Guys - 25-35
Asian Guys - 20-25
Reply 6
I think people will look "peak" once they've climbed to a mountain's peak

I looked well peak when I climbed Snowdon.
Women's peak in their late teens/early twenties imo.

Though, listen to my story from work today!

Customer: I'm dying to ask you a question...
Me: Go on ... :fatcontroller:
Customer: ...How old are you?
Me: :colonhash: How old do you think I am...?
Customer: :colondollar: 12? :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:

I'm bloody 20. SOOOO, I'm hoping that I have youthful skin and will stretch my peak to a tiny bit later? :awesome: :getmecoat:
i see some people who never reached a peak. so i don't get it. some people were born peak.
Original post by BCMFM16
I think people will look "peak" once they've climbed to a mountain's peak

I looked well peak when I climbed Snowdon.

oi you. has bernice reached her peak? :sexface:
Original post by Man.bear.pig
oi you. has bernice reached her peak? :sexface:

...mmmmm....meh
Original post by BCMFM16
...mmmmm....meh

lmao how's your fri night been, mate? gotta get out n get you some, it can change your life. and when your life changes...you can change the world.

Original post by Maid Marian
Women's peak in their late teens/early twenties imo.

Though, listen to my story from work today!

Customer: I'm dying to ask you a question...
Me: Go on ... :fatcontroller:
Customer: ...How old are you?
Me: :colonhash: How old do you think I am...?
Customer: :colondollar: 12? :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:

I'm bloody 20. SOOOO, I'm hoping that I have youthful skin and will stretch my peak to a tiny bit later? :awesome: :getmecoat:

Was his name Jimmy Savile? :colondollar:
lmao how's your fri night been, mate? gotta get out n get you some, it can change your life. and when your life changes...you can change the world.

It has been quite boring tbh, just revision lol

hbu?
Original post by BCMFM16
It has been quite boring tbh, just revision lol

hbu?

got sum twice in a row not even two hrs ago :sexface: and yea so what i'm bragging like i just got my first kiss. i feel good, head hurts a bit though.

but you revise, champ.
got sum twice in a row not even two hrs ago :sexface: and yea so what i'm bragging like i just got my first kiss. i feel good, head hurts a bit though.

but you revise, champ.

oh aha, get in! :-D

Not long now :s-smilie:
This woman look best at 18-25 thing doesn't apply to every girl OP. We all know that some woman age terribly compared to others, especially the ones who smoke, drink, tan excessively ect
Original post by BCMFM16
oh aha, get in! :-D

Not long now :s-smilie:

course, mate. standard. :wink: almost went into a coma though. need to learn to control myself. people have died having sex you know lol

and no you'll do fine if you keep revising. i'm continuing my 2nd degree this autumn, so trust me.
Reply 18
Original post by Arkasia
Girls - 18-25
Asian Girls - 18-40
Guys - 25-35
Asian Guys - 20-25

Could you elaborate on the above classifications?
Reply 19
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Obviously if you drink like a fish in your late teens/20s, eat badly and don't take good care of your teeth you will probably peak very early on... I'd say this is actually a pretty solid amount of people, I wouldn't go as far to say a majority though...

On the other hand you also have people who really step up how much they take care of themselves and somehow mature well, who manage to keep getting better looking for a good half a decade past the average for their gender.

I would guess if you averaged all men, the peak of their averaged looks would be at around 27. For women I would say 22. I would also say the variance is greater for men.

What do you guys think?

Edit: Note this is about LOOKS only. I realise the age for peak "attractiveness" is probably later.

Over-rated shows e.g. breaking bad...

Quick Reply

Latest