The Student Room Group

Small penis competition

Contestants show off their disappointing dongs through evening wear and swimsuits at the annual competition.The owner of the penis that beats off the competition will win £325, a crown and a sash.But just weeks before the New York competition, organisers are facing a dangler deficit and have put out a call for "exemplary small penises" from around the world.They've opened up a website which lets anyone nominate their friends for the honour and video submissions will be accepted.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/444725/small-penis-pageant-competition-Brooklyn-New-York-US-weird-news-Kings-County-Saloon-odd
http://www.shipadick.com/products/smallest-dick-brooklyn/

who wanna join on the behalf of TSR?
Reply 1
Original post by GnomeMage
Contestants show off their disappointing dongs through evening wear and swimsuits at the annual competition.The owner of the penis that beats off the competition will win £325, a crown and a sash.But just weeks before the New York competition, organisers are facing a dangler deficit and have put out a call for "exemplary small penises" from around the world.They've opened up a website which lets anyone nominate their friends for the honour and video submissions will be accepted.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/444725/small-penis-pageant-competition-Brooklyn-New-York-US-weird-news-Kings-County-Saloon-odd
http://www.shipadick.com/products/smallest-dick-brooklyn/

who wanna join on the behalf of TSR?

What on earth? 😂 😂 😂 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would make good use of that money but needless to say I just don't meet the criteria of the competition
Original post by Birkenhead
I just don't meet the criteria of the competition

you can get cheap speedos down JDs mate.
Original post by Arieisit
What on earth?

Hadn't you meant to write "hoho more proof that man wasn't made in God's image lol unless your skyfairy has a tiny penis no wonder he's so wrathful roflmao"?

You should enter, why not? I can't know whether you'd win but I feel confident you'd beat off your rivals.
Reply 5
Original post by cambio wechsel
Hadn't you meant to write "hoho more proof that man wasn't made in God's image lol unless your skyfairy has a tiny penis no wonder he's so wrathful roflmao"?

You should enter, why not? I can't know whether you'd win but I feel confident you'd beat off your rivals.

What are you on about? I'm not even Christian.

I swear, for a site that's supposedly filled with intelligent people, you guys are pretty ****ing slow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
What are you on about? I'm not even Christian.

you don't have to be Christian to masturbate under-endowed others in a New York ballroom; Richard Dawkins explains altruism as an adaptive strategy. Nothing to stop you, then.

Tell us how you really feel...
Reply 8
you don't have to be Christian to masturbate under-endowed others in a New York ballroom; Richard Dawkins explains altruism as an adaptive strategy. Nothing to stop you, then.

Umm ok? You shouldn't push your internal feels wants and needs unto other people ok?

I merely commented on this thread because it was funny. I am done entertaining your blatant trolling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Birkenhead
Tell us how you really feel...

it's like my moment has arrived. And I won't be needing both hands to seize it.
No penis enclosed? Boring :colonhash:

Lol. :rofl:
no surprises at the indian winning
i would join but i am currenty nursing a 9" dick, pushing 10"

Quick Reply

Latest