The Student Room Group

Bank of England - School leaver programme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Ok thanks :smile: when's your assessment day?
Reply 21
I don't actually know I think the relationship managements haven't been set a date yet as the application still hasn't closed. Have you had any information regarding your application yet?
Original post by Jetmira18
Ok thanks :smile: when's your assessment day?
Reply 22
Sorry to bring up an old thread. Has anyone been offered a place on the Bank of England's School Leaver programme? If so, what stream is it in?
Thanks
Reply 23
Sorry to bring up an old thread, Has anyone been offered a place on the Bank of England's School Leaver programme for 2016 yet? I am still waiting ...
Hi,

I've applied for the scheme this year (BOE) and I was wondering has anything changed. I have my video interview tomorrow and the process now says that I will be asked 5 questions and from research that the process is now a lot more professional and streamlined. What questions have people been asked?

Samuel.
Reply 25
Original post by samuelmarsham99
Hi,

I've applied for the scheme this year (BOE) and I was wondering has anything changed. I have my video interview tomorrow and the process now says that I will be asked 5 questions and from research that the process is now a lot more professional and streamlined. What questions have people been asked?

Samuel.

Have you applied for the future capability programme? When did you do the online tests? How was the video interview? I have just done the online tests today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending