The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AmyPilot
Oh my goodness - remember this thread from last year!

Wait till one day before results - then you will see what panic is!

Good luck everyone!

Thank you. (I remember the panic too, even at AS.) :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by Skill Twix
I am ******!

You and me both, my man.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SH0405
Nice. I'm hoping to go to Warwick for maths. St Andrews is my second choice, which I still really liked though.

Oh shudder - maths! Just about coped with gcse lol!

Good luck - hope you get what you need to get into your firm
Sure you will do it! You need to start with a positive attitude cos the whole process will wear you down else.

I only needed ABB last year but ended up with A*AAA - see all that worrying was for nothing.

Keep the faith!

I don't know!I just felt depressed after my first exam!I spent the last 2 months studying for 10 hours everyday!It didn't pay off!Last year it did!
P.S My revision techniques were still the same as last year!
Original post by Skill Twix
I don't know!I just felt depressed after my first exam!I spent the last 2 months studying for 10 hours everyday!It didn't pay off!Last year it did!
P.S My revision techniques were still the same as last year!

It may well have paid off this year too - try not to let it get you down (easier said than done I know). It's a long road still left to travel till results day - try to stay hopeful.

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you.
It may well have paid off this year too - try not to let it get you down (easier said than done I know). It's a long road still left to travel till results day - try to stay hopeful.

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you.

I hope so too!I've got my last exam in 2 days!I hope too!Studying Economics at Warwick would be a lifetime opportunity so I hope I make it!
These countdown threads are always so daunting...
Original post by SH0405
Oh really? Are you year 12 or 13?

I am year 12 :frown: thankfully can retake some exams next year

Posted from TSR Mobile
This already? The thought of my C4 exam worries me enough as it is!
This day is going to be so funny. Either going to curl up and cry or be over the moon, nothing in between

That saying I expect that I'll be redoing 1 module in further maths (D2) because I think I absolutely messed it up :smile:
Already nervous tbh
Reply 50
Original post by Toussaint
The thought of my C4 exam worries me enough as it is!

With which exam board are you?
Reply 51
Original post by AstroNandos
This day is going to be so funny. Either going to curl up and cry or be over the moon, nothing in between

That saying I expect that I'll be redoing 1 module in further maths (D2) because I think I absolutely messed it up :smile:
Already nervous tbh

Which other maths units are you taking?
Original post by SH0405
With which exam board are you?

Edexcel
Original post by SH0405
Which other maths units are you taking?

For maths, c1 c2 m1, and further its fp1 d1 and d2

Would rather not do decision maths, its really boring
Nervous but hopefully I won't disappoint anyone!
I study geography, biology and english literature.
I'm hoping to get AAB (B in geog, A in bio and A in english)
Year 12
Hoping to go to Sheffield or Warwick uni
I've got 14 days left until exams finish! Hopefully this results day is better than the last one
Reply 56
Original post by neal95
I've got 14 days left until exams finish! Hopefully this results day is better than the last one

What happened last time?
Original post by SH0405
What happened last time?

I came out with bcc when I needed abb. Took so many retakes last year and didn't really do the whole last min cram ting lol. Fewer exams and more prepared this year
Reply 58
Original post by neal95
I came out with bcc when I needed abb. Took so many retakes last year and didn't really do the whole last min cram ting lol. Fewer exams and more prepared this year

Good luck to you.
Original post by SH0405
Good luck to you.

Thanks mate same to you.

Latest