The Student Room Group

AQA Politics Unit 2 - 04/06/15

Hello,

I have my AS politics Unit 2 exam on Thursday.
I've learned the material as best I can and think the best thing I can do now is a bit of question spotting.
Are there any topics/questions that are more likely than others to pop up?

Cheers

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in She-Ra now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Henry97
Hello,

I've learned the material as best I can and think the best thing I can do now is a bit of question spotting.

Cheers

I've moved this to the correct forum for you :biggrin:

Good luck with everything :h:
Original post by Henry97
Hello,

Cheers

I've moved this to the correct forum for you :biggrin:

Good luck with everything :h:
Reply 4
My teacher is predicting a House of Lords essay
Reply 5
I'm actually really nervous for this test can anyone share how they are revising for this one?
Original post by Pho3be98
I'm actually really nervous for this test can anyone share how they are revising for this one?

I am just shoving my face into notes and books
Does anyone have a list of examples which could be used for different topics to back up points?
Reply 8
PM's powers wouldnt be bad, what about constitution?
Reply 9
Original post by LSMC
PM's powers wouldnt be bad, what about constitution?

I'm hoping for a simple essay question, something about the Human Rights Act being replaced by a Bill of Rights, maybe? (seeing as that's relevant at the moment, what with the election result).
Other than that, I'd love a Constitution essay question on the case for and against a codified constitution. I reckon I could just write for that.
anyone have a House of Lords essay, I've lost mine and am totally lost on where to start . Much appreciated
very worried, i have a clash tomorrow with physics as well :s-smilie: and with the house of lords, do you just need to know its functions and the whole 'should we reform the lords' etc?
Reply 12
Original post by Cam977
I've done an awful lot of revision and trust me.. it'll either be Lords / Parliament in general for the Parliament section, referring to their respective roles, and for the Executive it'll be about the PM which could be their power, limitations upon their power etc...[/QUO Why do you feel PM Power will come up?
Reply 13
Original post by dandaman098
Does anyone have a list of examples which could be used for different topics to back up points?

This may help
Original post by emily97
This may help

you are a blessing :heart:
Reply 15
Human rights act replaced by a bill of rights?
Is that for the Constitution topic ?
Reply 16
Original post by lappy482
I'm hoping for a simple essay question, something about the Human Rights Act being replaced by a Bill of Rights, maybe? (seeing as that's relevant at the moment, what with the election result).
Other than that, I'd love a Constitution essay question on the case for and against a codified constitution. I reckon I could just write for that.

Is that for the constitution topic /
Reply 17
Original post by anise_mc
very worried, i have a clash tomorrow with physics as well :s-smilie: and with the house of lords, do you just need to know its functions and the whole 'should we reform the lords' etc?

ah same :frown: :frown: dunno what I'm more nervous for
Reply 18
Could someone please give me a basic plan if the question was asking about the Human rights act being replaced by the Bill of rights.
Original post by mw98
Is that for the constitution topic /

Yep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending