The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary doesn't reply to emails.

Hello guys.

Queen Mary has not been replying to my emails for 3 months already (maybe more). I wrote them about 4 emails and no reply (i did get an acknowledgment email for one of them, but no reply ). Does anybody have the same problem or is it just me?
Reply 1
Original post by dancristiancecoi
Hello guys.

Queen Mary has not been replying to my emails for 3 months already (maybe more). I wrote them about 4 emails and no reply (i did get an acknowledgment email for one of them, but no reply ). Does anybody have the same problem or is it just me?

I have the exact same problem. I emailed them in February and still NO reply. I had to eventualy call them. If you have Twitter then you should tweet them on the future student twitter page. They usually reply on Twitter.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Nininho20
I have the exact same problem. I emailed them in February and still NO reply. I had to eventualy call them. If you have Twitter then you should tweet them on the future student twitter page. They usually reply on Twitter.

Argh thats annoying. Dont they realize that they are making people reconsider choosing them as an option? It just shows how much they care about their students.
Original post by dancristiancecoi
Hello guys.

call them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending