The Student Room Group

have become infatuated with someone on this website.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
No, it's not you. .-.

When I meet them.. should I attempt to engage in physical contact or should I resist my urges until l know them better?

ask if you want to have sex before hand and plan it if you want to have sex with them lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
ask if you want to have sex before hand and plan it if you want to have sex with them lol.

Activites of a sexula nature are not the only forms of physical contact that can be done between two people.
Reply 42

The fuxk chicken
Activites of a sexula nature are not the only forms of physical contact that can be done between two people.

Give them a hug when you meet. It'l make it less awkward for the both of you lol.

Original post by Ness'B
The fuxk chicken
lol it's better than just doing it randomly on the day.
Reply 44
I've seen the person in question via video calling so yes.

Alright it's on you, just be careful
Give them a hug when you meet. It'l make it less awkward for the both of you lol.

I would love to do that but... I could be wasting my affection on the wrong person.
Reply 46

Chicken the person is still a stranger ahhaha what the actual fuxk
I would love to do that but... I could be wasting my affection on the wrong person.

you can hug friends as well though lol.#

Original post by Ness'B
rofl
Original post by Ness'B

Not really a stranger if you've been talking to them a lot. Damn, I know some people better on TSR that I've never met IRL than I do people who I talk to in my classes at university just because I speak more intimately with those TSRians and they don't play with as many facades...

Like Chicken says. You can hug friends. Very little downside to spreading hugs anyway.

What the hell does it mean to 'waste affection'? It's just a hug. Hugs cost nothing and you don't need to be infatuated with someone to give them a hug lol.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by StrawbAri
:rofl: Aww you must be quite the ladies man.

Are they hot? :teeth: Have you reciprocated any of these advances?

OP, I think that's nice! Who knows you might end up like the tsr engaged couple. :biggrin: Do you think he/she likes you back?

To be fair, the only thing that guys have PMed me about would be philosophy and a little bit of politics/economics. There was one exception which was some really weird guy who kept PMing me about underwear and I quickly became suspicious of the fact that he was homosexual and getting off on me talking about my underwear preferences lmao. Stopped responding to him quite quickly. It just became way too weird. How do you send 5PMs talking about underwear to a stranger?

Other than that it's mostly been girls, but I don't think most of that is sexual at all actually; I think girls mature faster and I actually find it easier to discuss non-academic topics with them than I do males on average. Male insecurity drives me mad :redface:

Of course yes and no, and no. Well, except for one kind of? Although that one wasn't quite so overt... Although I guess it was overt too... Although that's quite different... I kind of messaged them. I'm going to shut-up now.
Reply 50
you can hug friends as well though lol.#

rofl

LOL so cray
Reply 51
Original post by TorpidPhil
Not really a stranger if you've been talking to them a lot. Damn, I know some people better on TSR that I've never met IRL than I do people who I talk to in my classes at university just because I speak more intimately with those TSRians and they don't play with as many facades...

Like Chicken says. You can hug friends. Very little downside to spreading hugs anyway.

What the hell does it mean to 'waste affection'? It's just a hug. Hugs cost nothing and you don't need to be infatuated with someone to give them a hug lol.

How is it not really a stranger, s/he has not physically seen the person plus it could all be bs, and s/he has only spoken to the individual for a few days not a long time and lol okay
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ness'B
How is it not really a stranger, s/he has not physically seen the person plus it could all be bs, and she's only known him for a few days not a long time. LOL okay

We're not strangers, we've already called each other our friend.
Original post by Ness'B
LOL so cray

:knuddel::knuddel::knuddel::kissing2:

Pulled
Reply 54
Original post by BorussiaDortmund
:knuddel::knuddel::knuddel::kissing2:

Pulled

What? Are you actually from Germany (username)?
Reply 55
We're not strangers, we've already called each other our friend.

Loool ffs I no longer care, do you
Original post by Ness'B
Loool ffs I no longer care, do you

Do I care about what?
Reply 57
Do I care about what?

Haha I'm saying I don't care, just go and meet the person if that's what you want to do at the end of the day you decide what you will and won't do

Isn't randomly attempting sex rape most of the time?
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Isn't randomly attempting sex rape most of the time?

not if it's mutual.

But then they'd find they might have no contraception or a place to do it lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending