The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hell fart in front of me see if I care
do you fart in front of her? it's just a bodily function like burping or sneezing, it's hardly abnormal. i know loads of girls who have boyfriends that fart in front of each other, i think you're being a bit prude.
I completely agree OP. It really is disgusting, a vermin-like action. May as well excrete everywhere.
Ew I would dump her if she did that. Girls shouldn't fart in public.
I wouldn't find it attractive, but I probably would find it funny. It might start a light hearted competition of who could fart the loudest.
Reply 6
Original post by Alaric III
I wouldn't find it attractive, but I probably would find it funny. It might start a light hearted competition of who could fart the loudest.
yuck...And you still see as lady like?
Original post by mattcar904
Guys would you mind if your girl friend farted in front of you?I personally find it sick and a turn off, would not see her in the same way after that.One new girl friend I had, told me she was going to fart when we here in bed watching tv, I told her to go outside and do it, so she kept it in. And I dumped her few days later, I like my women to be lady like.

Seriously get over yourself! Everybody farts including yourself, so you better become accustomed to it.
Hella nasty
yuck...And you still see as lady like?

no, I'd see her as human
Girls don't fart! It's just glitter.

And we don't poop either, that's just fairy dust.

:rolleyes:
Reply 11
Original post by pixiejoanna
Seriously get over yourself! Everybody farts including yourself, so you better become accustomed to it.
Seriously if you want be treated like a lady, then act like one fool.
I think its hot but im a dirty dirty man.
Seriously if you want be treated like a lady, then act like one fool.

Exactly then!! He should man-up, why is it such a problem? He should act like a man instead of some pumped up ass!
Disgustingly sexist, should we stop all bodily functions too? Stop sneezing infront of you, burping, infact lets just go the whole hog and stop breathing infront of you...
If anything it just makes you less of a man for not being able to hack something so ridiculous. Grow a pair.
Reply 15
Is this seriously a genuine question because that is complete bull ****. How can you stop loving/caring about someone over something that happens to all of us. I'm a girl and if we were together and you didn't like me farting around you we're better of not together because that is some closed minded crap. I am a feminist who believes in equality - this includes farting (despite it only being such a petty thing to me). Why is it different when a male farts? Just because he has a penis doesn't mean he has more of a right to fart than females. You need to re think you're views because unless you want a plastic doll girl friend, you need to accept the fact that all females fart.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by ewhittle_
Disgustingly sexist, should we stop all bodily functions too? Stop sneezing infront of you, burping, infact lets just go the whole hog and stop breathing infront of you...If anything it just makes you less of a man for not being able to hack something so ridiculous. Grow a pair.
Its not sexist you fool, its called standards.You women expect certain behaviour from men and we men expect the same!
Well if he's gonna fart in front of me, i sure as hell am not going to keep it in or hide it when i get the urge
Reply 18
non lady like.
It makes me laugh when my wife farts.

Yes I'm childish. :getmecoat:

Latest

Trending

Trending