The Student Room Group

Not being racist, just being honest

I find black girls in London have so much attitude and such a chip on the shoulder. A job in retail is like pinnacle of their achievements. It's worse when they land themselves jobs in the likes of Waitrose.

I say this and yet I'm black myself, I'm just being honest.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fruli
I find black girls in London have so much attitude and such a chip on the shoulder. A job in retail is like pinnacle of their achievements. It's worse when they land themselves jobs in the likes of Waitrose.

I say this and yet I'm black myself, I'm just being honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop generalising.And saying your black yourself doesn't add any credibility to your statement :hand::facepalm:.
You know it's never good when the sentence starts with "Not being racist.."

Stop generalising, you being black yourself doesn't serve it any justice.
"Not being honest, just racist"
I can see where you're coming from, but you can't be generalising like that.
Reply 5
I found a real life Uncle Ruckus
I don't know many black people because of where I live, but sometimes generalisations are true. A lot of gay men are promiscuous and bitchy - that may be negative, but it's true.
Well black girls from London that I personally know are smart and very ambitious, as well as kind. Stop generalising OP.
Original post by User1214833
I don't know many black people because of where I live, but sometimes generalisations are true. A lot of gay men are promiscuous and bitchy - that may be negative, but it's true.

A lot of people are promiscuous and bitchy :eyeball:
Reply 9
Original post by Haiiz
I found a real life Uncle Ruckus

Haha, we have to start telling each other the truth :smile:
Well they're doing better than the black guys that don't even have a job.
Original post by blackened_sky
A lot of people are promiscuous and bitchy :eyeball:

Yeah, but I'd say gay guys are a lot more promiscuous than straight people on the whole.
Original post by Kadak

And saying your black yourself doesn't add any credibility to your statement :hand::facepalm:.

According to the 'check your privilege' crowd, it does. Though I suppose it only works one way for the SJWs.
Reply 13
Original post by cake_lover
Well black girls from London that I personally know are smart and very ambitious, as well as kind. Stop generalising OP.

I'm from London myself and am also a black girl.

I also happen to know many black girls who are smart and high achieving.

I still can't help but get frustrated and despair when I see the opposite.
Original post by Friar Chris
According to the 'check your privilege' crowd, it does. Though I suppose it only works one way for the SJWs.

What on earth are you on about ?Thats not even relevant to the thread .If you have grudges against sjws take it elsewhere
Some black girls are like that. But not all of them...
Original post by User1214833
Yeah, but I'd say gay guys are a lot more promiscuous than straight people on the whole.

I wouldn't at all personally, from experience anyway. Unfair generalisations do nobody any good.
Original post by Kadak
What on earth are you on about ?Thats not even relevant to the thread .If you have grudges against sjws take it elsewhere

Oh but it is entirely relevant. If I say something about a demographic or a societal issue, I'm told that my view is invalid or worth less because I'm a white male and therefore am blinkered by my own privilege. Yet OP is quite clearly not suffering from such an affliction, so I can see why in this internet climate she feels the need to point out that she's black. Because good heavens if she didn't, why the stink that would arise...
Original post by jedanselemyia
Some black girls are like that. But not all of them...

Some white girls are like that...but not all of them...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gabriellameow
Some white girls are like that...but not all of them...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your point?

Quick Reply

Latest