The Student Room Group

unit 2 law exam; s47 offence

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Michellebrenda
Yeah worst case scenario for me is to retake a unit. And wow an A in unit 1, well done! As long as you have perfect answers and you manage your time wisely, I am sure you will be fine.

My other exams were a bit of a bundle of feelings! I was pretty stressed considering I do 5 subjects and my exams lasted a month and a bit, and one of those weeks I had 5 exams. Some were decent and some were just torture.

Are you thinking of going to University?

thanks, unit 1 is a breeze though. anyone can get an A in unit 1 as it requires you to make model answers and memorize them and then write them out in the exam. (:

wow 5 subjects, how do you cope?! yeah i guess retaking is just added pressure; its best to get it right first time round. but really you have every reason to be stressed since you do 5 subjects! i reckon youll be okay though as youre smart:smile: but i suggest you to drop your weakest 2 subjects at A2 and just carry 3 forward because trust me, keeping up with 5 subjects at A2 is going to be hell!

as for the exams youve done so far, dont worry about them, you can resit the modules next year. but like i said you can always drop your weakest subjects:smile:

and yeah i plan to go to university of warwick, how about yourself?
Honestly I don't know how I managed to do it, alongside all the breakdowns I had. Seriously, I was not warned by the massive gap from GCSE to A level. Yeah, I was planning to drop my lowest grade subject (unless it's law-as it's my fav).

Ahhhhh, what other subjects do you do? And Warwick wow, good uni! What do you want to study? I want to go to Cardiff :smile:
Original post by Michellebrenda
Honestly I don't know how I managed to do it, alongside all the breakdowns I had. Seriously, I was not warned by the massive gap from GCSE to A level. Yeah, I was planning to drop my lowest grade subject (unless it's law-as it's my fav).

Ahhhhh, what other subjects do you do? And Warwick wow, good uni! What do you want to study? I want to go to Cardiff :smile:

i salute you for doing 5 subjects though haaha, just drop a subject or 2 at A2 and focus on getting 3 As rather than ACCDD if you were to do 5. do you understand what im trying to say?

i do law, accounting and business. i want to do accounting at uni lol. cardiff's a really good uni too, quite hard to get in though right?
The exam was moderate, however I believe my performance within the tort section could've been slightly better if I were to answer the last 3 questions. I ran out of time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending