The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isaac Whitehill
What Shall I Do? I Am Bored Of This Planet, And Have Exhausted It's Boring Activities. Help???????

*Its.

There no way you have done everything there is to do on this planet.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
*Its.

There no way you have done everything there is to do on this planet.

apart from going to space, I have done everything. You're wrong. I'm superior to the likes of you mere plebs, and I need a new world/more advanced society to challenge myself
not sure why in Relationships ?
Original post by the bear
not sure why in Relationships ?

You dare question me fiend?

That clears that up, then.
Reply 5
Sorry this world is only for alphas, get out of here, unless you're trying to tell me that you are alpha and you're coming here with this low quality trolling?
apart from going to space, I have done everything. You're wrong. I'm superior to the likes of you mere plebs, and I need a new world/more advanced society to challenge myself

Is this some joke or dare? I'm only wondering because you come across as unbelievably arrogant... you rival even my older brother on that front.

Do you struggle with finding friends? Anyone with half a mind would run a mile.
OP is a gansta
Reply 9

"fiend" :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What Shall I Do? I Am Bored Of This Planet, And Have Exhausted Its Boring Activities. Help???????

Jaden Smith, is that you?
Original post by MylittlePlusle
*Its.

Hahaha well done MylittlePlusle! :smile::smile:
Maybe the OP could start with learning better English? That alone should keep you going for a while.
Try getting out of your room and exploring the real world, you might realise there's more to life then just wanking.
get rid of EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING you have, but before doing so get sent to the middle of Brazil and see how long you can survive for, start your life from zero.
Buy Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind.
Load up on mods.
???
Profit!
Original post by Alaric III
Try getting out of your room and exploring the real world, you might realise there's more to life then just wanking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:mmm:
Original post by SecretDuck
Buy Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind.
Load up on mods.
???
Profit!

Already completed Skyrim and all DLC's without mods. Was a fun experience, and I DEMAND a sequel in the next year. I feel personally affronted and ENRAGED that the quality of playstation games is currently so pitiful.

you vile insect. You devil. How dare you. Is your disposition so lowly? Do you have no virtue, monster?
you vile insect. You devil. How dare you. Is your disposition so lowly? Do you have no virtue, monster?

Posted from TSR Mobile
By your logic,your parents are neanderthals because they had you.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
By your logic,your parents are neanderthals because they had you.

No, the act of conception can occur without being committed by one of a lowly nature. Those who undertake this form of sexuality for fun are those on lesser levels of evolutionary advancement.

Latest

Trending

Trending