The Student Room Group

for height - conscious guys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is there one for penis size?
Clearly I've not been getting enough of the fresh, new and wet pussy my height entitles me to. Will have to remedy that.
Original post by Maker

Yeah, if you're from the central republic of Congo you penis should be 7 inches however if you're British it should be 5 inches.
Reply 4
Putin is 5 7...
Original post by Maker

I would win

The smallest one :colone:
Original post by whorace
Putin is 5 7...

Like other dictators, he's the laughing stock of the world.
Good job I have a pretty face then
Reply 8
Original post by ALevelBro

Except if you are one of the 143m+ people who live in Russia... or the 50m or so that live in the balkans, or the 1b Chinese / 120m+ Japanese, the Indians don't think he's funny either so + 1b
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
I'm 6'2 so ...
Original post by whorace
Except if you are one of the 143m+ people who live in Russia... or the 50m or so that live in the balkans, or the 1b Chinese / 120m+ Japanese

The Chinese regard Russia as an inferior state, and rightfully so - in an effort to 'hurt' the EU and the US, Russia sells off its gas and oil to China for a bargain.

Most Russians are indifferent or dislike Putin.
Reply 11
The Chinese regard Russia as an inferior state, and rightfully so - in an effort to 'hurt' the EU and the US, Russia sells off its gas and oil to China for a bargain.

Most Russians are indifferent or dislike Putin.

According to who? He is the most powerful man in the world any attempt to say otherwise is just heresy.

Russian President Vladimir Putin was ranked as the world's most powerful leader by Forbes after Russia managed to put US threat of an attack on Syria at bay.
Reply 12
I'm 6'04. I'd rather 6'0, but I think my height is almost perfect anyway (for me, that is)

Hah. Dictator? Are you mad?

Russia loves Putin, regardless of what the media would have you believe.

He is currently engaged in a sword fight with America and the EU. He is performing a delicate, beautiful dance, while America and the EU are awkwardly plodding about. Xi Jinping's backing Putin but he's still spectating.

Putin will win this fight, just you watch. He is more ethical than our leaders, he is smarter than our leaders, and he will beat our leaders.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm 6 ft 3 but I'm 15 so could possibly exceed 6 ft 5
Original post by strongpar
Hah. Dictator? Are you mad?

Russia loves Putin, regardless of what the media would have you believe.

He is currently engaged in a sword fight with America and the EU. He is performing a delicate, beautiful dance, while America and the EU are awkwardly plodding about. China's backing Russia but they're still spectating.

Russia will win this fight, just you watch. They are more ethical than us, they are smarter than us, and they will beat us.

Imprisoning political rivals and assassinating those that dare speak against the regime qualifies you as a dictator. Putin fits right into that valley.

There's no data to suggest that 'Russia loves Putin'. Quite the contrary - as it turned out, students and teachers are forced to go on protests, and vote for him:

[video="youtube;qAeaTr4y5_U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAeaTr4y5_U[/video]

China is not backing Russia. Putin asked for a sizeable loan last year due to heavy economic problems - he was told to f*ck off, ending up with a $4 bln. loan.

There's absolutely nothing ethical about mass corruption that plagues Russian society. Their congressmen make up to $7 million annually and retain their position, top figures like Yakunin, despite the law, are allowed to withdraw financial reports.

Russian financial management is laughable at best, as Putin is burning through $1 bln. almost daily to keep the currency afloat. Mind you, there's less than $350 bln. in currency reserves left.

In the official anti-crisis report, the main point was this: "Wait until oil prices are reasonable again". That is the strategy of the most powerful man? Depend on the prices of some liquid dirt?

Before Russia can do any damage to USA and the EU, it will sink into a heavy economic crisis as it's laughable Italy-sized economy cannot compete against the Americans or Europeans.
(edited 8 years ago)
5'6 and im 16 :frown:

I was like above average in year 9...and then I stopped growing :/
It's funny because I'm not even on that scale :teehee:

I mustn't be a man at all! I'm a man-not, not even a manlet XD
Original post by TorpidPhil
It's funny because I'm not even on that scale :teehee:

I mustn't be a man at all! I'm a man-not, not even a manlet XD

6'2" - awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne