The Student Room Group

OCR Government and Politics support group

Hey guys!

I was just wondering how everyone is doing in revising for Monday's exam.

I know that I know all of the basics really well, but I'm struggling to find a method to memorise evidence aswell as the arguments for topics.

Additionally, does anyone have any predictions for what could come up?

I'll be happy to answer any questions :smile:
Personally I think that a referendum question is likely to come up, following the 2014 Scottish referendum
Hi, I'm okay for Monday's exam (f851) but if anyone has notes, especially for legislature and executive they're willing to share for the f852 exam on thurs I'd be so grateful as I'm really struggling for that paper. Thanks so much in advance, if someone can send me good notes for Thursday's exam, I'll owe you big time!!
Reply 3
Any one got any F581 notes they can send me? Probably time to start revising..
Reply 4
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
edexcel sending.jpgedexcel sending.jpg
Here are my topic summaries for the constitution, parliament, executive, judiciary and the EU. Sorry they may be bad quality because of my phone - the school scanner has broken !!

Hope they're useful
Original post by patronus7
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
edexcel sending.jpgedexcel sending.jpg
Here are my topic summaries for the constitution, parliament, executive, judiciary and the EU. Sorry they may be bad quality because of my phone - the school scanner has broken !!

Hope they're useful

You are literally a life-saver for these - thank you!!
Also have you guys got any tips for how to do last minute revision? I've been making notes on A4 paper over the last two weeks and yesterday I made A3 mindmaps but I don't know what to do between now and tomorrow afternoon to make the knowledge stick :/
Reply 7
i would keep reading through them, maybe get someone to test you !! i think that's the best short term way of gaining knowledge

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending