The Student Room Group

James Bulger: Protesters target charity dinner held in toddler's memory

When we say anto austerity shall we just call them by their real names? People worried about having to find a job.

Knowing accusers, I suspect somebodys in for a I king over the next few days.
Original post by MatureStudent36
When we say anto austerity shall we just call them by their real names? People worried about having to find a job.

Knowing accusers, I suspect somebodys in for a I king over the next few days.

People like this use the "austerity" tag in order to justify their actions, but really they are anarchists, and scumbags.
And every time there is a protest in London where they become violent with the police or with others, and where they vandalise monuments or shop windows, they throw the "waaah austerity" line and it's suddenly ok. All of a sudden, far left parasites on TV, facebook, twitter, and beyond jump to their defence.
These people are parasites. Every time they go out and "protest", they should get the full tear gas and water cannon treatment. It's what they deserve.

Or bring in some Cossacks.
Original post by thunder_chunky
People like this use the "austerity" tag in order to justify their actions, but really they are anarchists, and scumbags.
And every time there is a protest in London where they become violent with the police or with others, and where they vandalise monuments or shop windows, they throw the "waaah austerity" line and it's suddenly ok. All of a sudden, far left parasites on TV, facebook, twitter, and beyond jump to their defence.
These people are parasites. Every time they go out and "protest", they should get the full tear gas and water cannon treatment. It's what they deserve.

Or bring in some Cossacks.

Oh, I'd love nothing more than to tear gas a rabble of self-righteous, far-left, anarchist parasites just as much as the next person, but we have to observe their right to free speech and free expression, remember.

But yes, as soon as they start throwing things and breaking windows, I'm manning that water canon myself. Heck, maybe I'll fire a few shots into the air with my pistol and laugh maniacally as they scatter back to their dorm rooms and middle class homes to blog about it on tumblr.
This just makes me so angry. It's disgusting. Wrong and just horrible. What a surprise they are left wingers. There is nothing more than I wish to beat these people to within an inch of their life for protecting sick scum over victims time and time again. What type of people put scum before innocent people?
Reply 5
Scum. Not much else to say. Though to be fair, they are scouse, it's in their nature. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The two eds
There is nothing more than I wish to beat these people to within an inch of their life for protecting sick scum over victims time and time again. What type of people put scum before innocent people?

what on earth are you talking about? They didn't protest [the fact of] the event and are not protesting on the part of "sick scum" over inncocent people. Rather, they used an event at which a lot of city dignitaries would necessarily be gathered to protest about ongoing austerity measures. I think it was inappropriately chosen, though.
Original post by Wellzi
Scum. Not much else to say. Though to be fair, they are black, it's in their nature.

Do you see what I did there?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Horrible news story.
By the way, did the ever find the cockroach who defaced the war memorial at the other "protest"?
Original post by KimKallstrom
By the way, did the ever find the cockroach who defaced the war memorial at the other "protest"?

Not yet.
Reply 11
It's insane. The protesters must be off their rockers. Stick 'em all in Rampton.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending