The Student Room Group

when your bredrin tells you your perfect, is she hitting on you?

So you got this girl friend who's always being really nice to you (like especially nice), and she tells you that you're perfect- is she just a friend or is she hitting on you?

idk tho ya get me cuz she uses words like bro and mate, but swear down she's hitting on me?:confused:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So you got this girl friend who's always being really nice to you (like especially nice), and she tells you that you're perfect- is she just a friend or is she hitting on you?

idk tho ya get me cuz she uses words like bro and mate, but swear down she's hitting on me?:confused:

yeah lol
Reply 2
Original post by kandykissesxox
yeah lol

but then like why does she use words like bro and mate, but then she also tells me stuff she doesnt tell her other friends

mans bare confused.
but then like why does she use words like bro and mate, but then she also tells me stuff she doesnt tell her other friends

mans bare confused.

it's lowkey flirting fam, she likes you
Reply 4
it's lowkey flirting fam, she likes you

how you think man should play it, cuz we been bredrins for years now, and i dont wanna make it awk between us.
how you think man should play it, cuz we been bredrins for years now, and i dont wanna make it awk between us.

just ask her if she's into anyone
Reply 6
just ask her if she's into anyone

oh i did and she said no one
oh i did and she said no one

did she smile flirtatiously when she replied ?
Reply 8
did she smile flirtatiously when she replied ?

i asked over text innit :rofl:
Reply 9
tbh its not something that I wanted to ask over text it just came up during a text conversation
i asked over text innit :rofl:

well that's not helpful
Original post by Isaac Whitehill
Jesus Christ. "bredrin". The sooner you black yobs stop polluting society with your brainless tosh the better. NOT racist, just the truth.

well that's not helpful
well that's not helpful

okay I'll give you the CORRECT answer. This girl is wants your penis, so the question is- will you give it her?
Reply 13
ha fam ha fam say swr ha fam ha srs ha fam lol
Wtf is "bredrin"?
Original post by Imperion
Wtf is "bredrin"?

friends maybe?
friends maybe?

Oh okay....

Spoiler

he ate the pussy like groceries I'm guessing.

oh come on you were the only one being helpful in this thread:colonhash:
Please learn to distinguish between you're and your before you even begin to date let alone procreate.. ugh
Original post by Imperion
Oh okay....

Spoiler

Well slang varies from region to region. I'm guessing this is more east London therefore people in that area are more aware of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending