The Student Room Group

English Lit help

I got an English Lit mock next Tuesday. The two books we have studied are: Of Mice & Men, and An Inspector Calls. Do they give a choice between two questions for each book? Also, how likely are they to ask questions regarding the themes of Time, Supernatural or Setting on AIC? I'm struggling for points on these. (Power and Gender on the other hand are easy)

Thanks
Original post by georgematt12
I got an English Lit mock next Tuesday. The two books we have studied are: Of Mice & Men, and An Inspector Calls. Do they give a choice between two questions for each book? Also, how likely are they to ask questions regarding the themes of Time, Supernatural or Setting on AIC? I'm struggling for points on these. (Power and Gender on the other hand are easy)

Thanks

Sorry, I can't help you with the second part of your question, but thought I may as well make my contribution since no one else has replied. In a paper there is 1 question on every single book in the syllabus (or spec, whichever you want to call it) and you just take your pick as to what you want to answer.
However if you do find certain questions really hard to answer I would advise just reading some of the other books in the course if you have time, e.g Roll of Thunder, pride and prejudice, etc. so then if an easy question comes up in one of those you can answer it instead. Just a suggestion, it's what I'm doing.
Hope I helped. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending