The Student Room Group

Anyone else ignore conventionally good looking girls?

I won't acknowledge their presence period

Especially white girls, they already get enough validation.

Scroll to see replies

I doubt they need any acknowledgement, especially from a racist like you.
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful

This xD
No, I never ignore conventionally good looking females.
Original post by Isaac Whitehill

Bet they're gutted.
Jw, what is a conventionally good looking girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

so confused

do you pay attention to jabba the hutt lookalikes then? :erm:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
so confused

do you pay attention to jabba the hutt lookalikes then? :erm:

:rofl:
I'm so confused. What like you won't talk to them just because they're pretty? That's a bit rude and judgemental. They could be the most witty, insightful, thoughtful person and you've decided based on their looks you won't talk to them

10/10 reasoning m8.

What's conventionally good looking specifically? I mean I like white girls but I've got a preference toward ginger girls, is that conventional or...

There was nothing racist about what he said?
Original post by cerlohee
There was nothing racist about what he said?

There was. He implied girls who aren't white don't get as much validation, and we all know that's a lie.
There was. He implied girls who aren't white don't get as much validation, and we all know that's a lie.

I think he is referring to how whites are the standard of beauty in the media so don't deserve attention.

Just like how skinny women are the standard of beauty in the media

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xoflower
I think he is referring to how whites are the standard of beauty in the media so don't deserve attention.

Just like how skinny women are the standard of beauty in the media

Posted from TSR Mobile

But are they really though? Most people I know would say Beyoncé is the most beautiful celebrity let's say and she isn't white.
Original post by slade p
Who are you to claim he is racist, you have already shown your a racist so it's ironic your claiming others are. Then there is also your filthy username.

Did you forget to take your chill pill or something? When did I say anything racist? :laugh:
But are they really though? Most people I know would say Beyoncé is the most beautiful celebrity let's say and she isn't white.

No they wouldn't lol. Well in magazines nearly all of the women are white and in films the beautiful women are white.
It's just the European standard of beauty- it dominates the media and what people find attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

We all know it's a lie that white people don't get enough validation?
I was going to talk about how you can't be racist against white people but I think your reply was enough.

Also, beyonce fits the European standard of beauty with her blonde hair, lighter skin, small nose etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
aHAAAA that must be why guys don't talk to me!!!! I'm too conventionally beautiful!!!

:'(
Original post by cerlohee

I was going to talk about how you can't be racist against white people.

Now I know not to take you seriously as you're just another troll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending