The Student Room Group

Are all footballers...

Complete idiots? I swear all footballers I know of are good looking but ***holes!
You must be an absolute moron to even ask this question.
I can't really confirm it but if it's true (wouldn't be surprised) what do you expect from most footballers/celebrities?
Footballers can be nice people too...
Reply 4
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
I can't really confirm it but if it's true (wouldn't be surprised) what do you expect from most footballers/celebrities?

I don't mean celebrity footballers but those in football academy in my college. They're absolute morons
Erm. No.
Reply 6
Pretty sure Lampard is a certified genius isn't he? According to Mensa anyway
Reply 8
i am a footballer and let me tell you, being a footballer is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, footballer parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
Original post by Anonymous
Complete idiots? I swear all footballers I know of are good looking but ***holes!

Rooney/Tevez/Ribery

#TheTrioOfSexAppeal
Original post by RtGOAT
i am a footballer and let me tell you, being a footballer is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, footballer parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

That's it mate prove her wrong, don't let her grind you down :mad:
Doesn't Lampard have an IQ of around 160, and Smalling was gonna do Medicine at Cambridge lel.
Original post by Depleted
Doesn't Lampard have an IQ of around 160, and Smalling was gonna do Medicine at Cambridge lel.

Juan Mata has a degree as well.

I'm pretty sure Bergkamp studied for a Masters whilst he was at Arsenal too.

Original post by Wilfred Little
Rooney/Tevez/Ribery

#TheTrioOfSexAppeal

Triffan Ivanov. 'nuf said.
Frank Lampard got an A* in Latin so there!

@TornadoGR4 ayyyee buddy.
I am pretty sure he doesn't mean celebrity footballers but instead the people at his college/uni/school who play football.

In this context I agree, most of the ones I know are the biggest bunch of drop outs I have ever seen, they talk about how they "just want sex from said girl and not a relationship" and talk and act like a bunch of 8 year olds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending