The Student Room Group

Study Medicine and Dentistry in Romania accredited by BMA and BDA

Hey guys

I am a British student studying dentistry in Iasi, Romania and hope to finish my degree here and practice dentistry in the UK. Many people like myself tend to waste years in taking gap years and study pre-med courses (like clinical sciences, biomed) to reapply through UCAS but there are no guarantees. Here in Romania the courses are 6 years and after that once you finish your degree you obtain a European Union qualification and you can simply enter into the British system.

Anyway, if you need help in applying feel free to send me a message
Hi there, could I ask what the entry requirements are and if you're eligible for student finance/loan? How much are the fees and do you know if they have clearing places available? Thanks
Reply 2
Hi, what are the entry requirements, is the course fully in english and how much are the fees? Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by docsta15
Hi, what are the entry requirements, is the course fully in english and how much are the fees? Thanks

Hi the course is taught fully in English. It costs 5000 Euros per year which is about 3600 GBP.
hello, i am a british student and i am hoping to study medicine in romania since it is much cheaper than england and they have courses in english, but i am planning to apply through an agency and after asking many people most of their answers were Medlink students agency is ? the most honest agency with the best service with reasonable prices. has anybody heard of this agency or anybody applies through it ?
Reply 5
Original post by Alex Bora
hello, i am a british student and i am hoping to study medicine in romania since it is much cheaper than england and they have courses in english, but i am planning to apply through an agency and after asking many people most of their answers were Medlink students agency is ? the most honest agency with the best service with reasonable prices. has anybody heard of this agency or anybody applies through it ?

Why not just apply without an agency and save A LOT OF MONEY!
Original post by studyinromania15
Hey guys

I am a British student studying dentistry in Iasi, Romania and hope to finish my degree here and practice dentistry in the UK. Many people like myself tend to waste years in taking gap years and study pre-med courses (like clinical sciences, biomed) to reapply through UCAS but there are no guarantees. Here in Romania the courses are 6 years and after that once you finish your degree you obtain a European Union qualification and you can simply enter into the British system.

Anyway, if you need help in applying feel free to send me a message

Hi I would like to study dentistry in Iasi too and I would love it if you could help me by letting me know what you did to apply because I'v been on their website and it confuses me a bit and I don't have money to be spending on expensive agents. Any help will hep. Thanks
entry requirements?
Reply 8
Original post by Alex Bora

I used MedlinkStudents, they were very good
(edited 6 years ago)
Hello dear forum, I am from France and considering to study medicine in IASI GRIGORE T. POPA (ROMANIA). How is it there?
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending