The Student Room Group

It seems my ex is not mad at me ...?

My question is why.

It was a rough break up and a lot of things were said (primarily from her side). I never raised my voice at her, I kind of just went along with it and left her there. She even asked why I wasn't crying - she was quite a bit.

We didn't speak for a couple of weeks but then she sent me a nice text at 1 am (definitely not a booty call, I can assure you).
Anyone can speculate but there is only one person who can answer your question. Have you asked her?
After the initial hurt, she has probably just calmed down.
Reply 3
Original post by stargirl63
After the initial hurt, she has probably just calmed down.

I still have very strong feelings for her ..

I just thought 2 weeks after a break up would be far too soon to be "calmed down"?
Reply 4
Do you want her to be mad?
Original post by Anonymous
I still have very strong feelings for her ..

I just thought 2 weeks after a break up would be far too soon to be "calmed down"?

Just because you feel one way, doesn't mean she does. Everyone is different. For me personally, I tend to get over 1 year and 2 year long relationships in the space of about 4-6 weeks. 1-2 weeks is plenty of time to calm down and be okay, not fully get over the person, but definitely not be in the "i hate you" stage anymore.
Reply 6
Original post by LenaSim
Do you want her to be mad?

Obviously not.
Original post by Anonymous
Obviously not.

It's not that obvious. If your love for somebody is unrequited, it's natural for you to want to cling onto any emotional attachment, be it anger or otherwise. It seems like indifference is soon to strike your heart and split it cleanly into two. Good luck OP.
Reply 8
Original post by Jooooshy
It's not that obvious. If your love for somebody is unrequited, it's natural for you to want to cling onto any emotional attachment, be it anger or otherwise. It seems like indifference is soon to strike your heart and split it cleanly into two. Good luck OP.

Her indifference or mine?

It was already split in two the day we broke up ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending