The Student Room Group

How to get a B in my A2 exams in 1-2 weeks please help.

I have 6 exams in between June 9th and June 18th. I have been doing just a lil bit of revision throughout the year and I've been doing a lot of revision the past week so I know the basics but I feel like I need to know it in more depth. I feel so stressed 😥.I need to get BBB to get into uni. I got BCD at as level I retook the the D and my c was one mark off a B. Any advise? Please help
Try and stay calm and collected, if you have been doing revision throughout the year no matter how little, you are likely to understand the content, now it's just about using time effectively to put all of the information back into the forefront of your mind. Nothing is impossible in two weeks. Get focused, get revising, keep the end goal in sight, and give yourself leisure time (within reason) at the end of the day. Find something to look forward to at the end of exams. Keep practicing exam questions and make sure you are fully aware of the techniques or exam specific skills required of you. Good luck !
Original post by Shuntae97
I have 6 exams in between June 9th and June 18th. I have been doing just a lil bit of revision throughout the year and I've been doing a lot of revision the past week so I know the basics but I feel like I need to know it in more depth. I feel so stressed 😥.I need to get BBB to get into uni. I got BCD at as level I retook the the D and my c was one mark off a B. Any advise? Please help

what exams are you doing? mine are also from June 9th - 18th but I have 5 exams. I'm aiming for 3 Bs or BBC overall. past papers are super helpful, do a lot of them. Also, read up on examiner comments. write notes on flash cards and read them back over and over. you could do a voice recording and play it when in the shower or something. At this point, it's vital that you memorise as much as you can..even if you don't necessarily understand it all
Reply 3
Thanks :-) I've made flash cards which has been helpful. And btw I'm doing Psychology, Sociology and Philosophy & Ethics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest