The Student Room Group

Camp America 2016

Hi everyone ,
Sorry if i'm being completely stupid, but I'm having trouble with the Camp America site. It says you can apply now for 2016, but whenever I fill out the form, I get a pop-up saying I "have to be over 18 on or by 1st May 2015" or something along those lines.
Is this a fault? Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else tried to sign up for 2016 yet?
Thanks!
:h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by penders
Hi everyone ,
Sorry if i'm being completely stupid, but I'm having trouble with the Camp America site. It says you can apply now for 2016, but whenever I fill out the form, I get a pop-up saying I "have to be over 18 on or by 1st May 2015" or something along those lines.
Is this a fault? Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else tried to sign up for 2016 yet?
Thanks!
:h:

You can only register for 2016 at the moment. Applications don't actually open until August as with most of the camp companies. That's probably why you're having the issue!
Reply 2
Original post by smileitsjess
You can only register for 2016 at the moment. Applications don't actually open until August as with most of the camp companies. That's probably why you're having the issue!

Thank you so much - that explains a lot!
Reply 3
Original post by penders
Thank you so much - that explains a lot!

I did this earlier today, make sure that you have put in the right date of birth because mine kept going back too my birth date being 2015, when it obviously isn't... worked after that :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest